Reviews for Meant to Say
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Whoa. Draco is cool.

The Jester's Truths. Who'd have thought, after all of Draco's attention seeking and need for affection, he gets it from dear old Voldemort.. and I didn't mean it in a negative way! XD

I love how they're building up their relationship. I think they might have been more father and son than Lucius will. Voldemort certainly adores him. Harry will have a heart attack. XD

I wonder though if it's not too late for Tom Riddle to regain enough of his sanity to benefit from his sessions with Draco, the Jester, the Fool, the resident psychologist?.. Hmm.. Kings seldom do, unless they are already wise to begin with.. and Tommy is quite unhinged as it is.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Okay, I love this trio of Slytherins(They're Slytherins no matter how unofficial and less cunning the third one is! XD). I wished they'd spend more time together, at least two at a time, commiserating their fortune. It's far more entertaining that way. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Last chapter wasn't so fun with Hermione and Ron.

This one however! XD

I love Severus, have I ever told you that? xD

Poor Madam Pomfrey too.. LOL, These three boys are running her ragged in the infirmary. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This is going to be hilarious!

Although, I wish you would show their unfiltered words too in the AN so we can laugh our ass off. XD

I think it would be interesting as to how different they alter their words from their true thoughts. xD
ray chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
And then what happenend...it was very interesting fic...wanted more...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
That was great... except that one chapter where Draco becomes completely OOC... like it just changed...
teedub chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Just stumbled upon this story and I must say I'm impressed. So damn creative!
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
Alternative prophecies again? Is this a hobby?
Hazel Lance chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Started with a potions mishap and ended at a hope for better times. The epilogue was beautiful. I'm a fan already! Thanks for sharing. :-)
masterdisk chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I just imagined Snap saying "We're doomed."
That's more than just an awesome mental image ;D Hilarious!
ntalcenent chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Ok, this is pure genius. Seriously, how do you come up with these twists? My favorite so far of all your stories...because the sequel to SoS isn't finished.

Having Draco talk Voldemort into being Tom Riddle again and not being evil anymore - more of a Gandalf figure.
breadtab chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Brilliant brilliant brilliant.

This started out as one of the funniest stories I've ever read and ended as one of the most heartwarming, thought-provoking, and philosophically reassuring. The only flaw I see in it is that it doesn't seem long enough.

I've been struggling with the truth recently, trying to see the world for what it is and yet remain hopeful. I didn't think I would find the answers in fanfiction, but here we are. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
TamariChan chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
This is just a lovely story, from start to finish.
Riann chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
A wonderful one of a kind story. I just read it in one go and can't help but wishing it were longer. Please more!
Cryptographic DeLurk chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I stumbled here after reading SoS and its sequel (both are excellent btw), and found something completely unexpected.

Okay, maybe not at first. It was a pretty generic potions accident beginning, but part one was really fun to read. The dynamics between the trio, and between Harry and Draco really work. Snape's snarky "comments" were hilarious. And there is real thought given to what people aren't upfront about.

But then part two happened. The transition in tone between the two parts really does seem too abrupt, and although the introspective tone of Draco's talk with Harry in charms class during chapter 5 goes towards bridging the change, it doesn't fully succeed.

But that said, it was a change in tone that needed to happen, because part two singularly makes this one of the most unique fics I've seen. After going through a binge of HP fic and meta analysis a while back, I didn't think I'd be reading anything that would make me rethink canon.

But this fic made me do just that. It really made me think about what the horcruxes are. I always assumed the regret that was need to unmake a horcrux was regret for the person you killed for its making (I think this was probably JK's intention). But what if instead it was regret for the fact that you had so little compassion and care for yourself, that you thought it was okay to rip up your soul? I don't know if this is what you intended, but it's what made this fic work for me. It really made me want Voldemort to find that amount of compassion for himself.

Another thing that I think really stood out for me was that, even in part one, the truth telling effects of the potion are regarded as permanent. Usually there is an immediate reminder that the effects are reversible, and the characters behave accordingly, hurrying to find an antidote, reverse the effects, and trying to ignore or belittle them in the meantime. But in your fic, even though the superficial effects of the potions accident do wear off eventually, it doesn't matter. The potion and what it reveals in Draco and the others has such a profound effect in the way they see the world, that they can't return to the people they were before the accident. It really adds gravity and reality to the situation.

Sorry for going on so long and thanks for sharing this fic!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »