Reviews for Meant to Say
AnnAisu chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Wow...this is a very good stpry. I do wonder what the others heard when Harry said I'll be careful...*snickers*
Wenxi chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Wow! Nice idea; I love how it turned from crack to something semi-storyish. Really funny too. I love how you wrote LV.
Infinitechange chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Very fun story!
the appellant chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
hey, nice story! I think you lie awake at nights trying to find possible ways for the prophecy to mean not what it really means..."neither can live while the other survives"...like you did in SoS and here. it really interesting. this one was really funny, though. and really well-thought of. It was a fun read. Although I'm really grateful for you writing great fanfic, but I still wonder why you spend your time writing fanfic when you could write real fiction and become rich and famous.

and I'm a fan already.
halfasoul chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
...you killed of Harry and made Voldemort the main character too suddenly... but hell that was still Freaken Epic! lol i loved every flowing sentence X)
wejs chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Aww. That was a lovely ending! Liked it a lot! You should've made it into a longer fanfic! It would have turned out amazing!
snarky Beth chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
This is a very creative fic and I enjoyed reading it :). I honestly did not expect the turn it took with Voldemort/Tom, but then, it did make the story even MORE unique. Nicely done!
NVSmango chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
This story is great. Oviously, it's impossible to show Rowling fanfiction and I've never wanted to before, but as I read this I kind of wished she could see this characterisation of Tom.

The change of mood in the story didn't seem too jarring. It was the natural progression of the story.
Demeterr chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
This was a pleasant story, and a unique idea. Haven't read a fic like it before.
Gyuchin chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
im not shure how i feel regarding this story...

I find the idea facineating, love the characters and their development... and yet i still feel out of sorts with it...

Any way, thanks for sharing it!

Good Luck!
Banner chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
I lost track of this story at the chapter before Draco gets taken from Hogwarts, and had nearly forgotten about it. I'm glad I tripped over it again. The idea is thoughtfully explored: you've developed it beautifully. The characterizations are revealed as deep and nuanced.

This is terrific.
YazzyFic chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
I really liked this story. It was quite weird and enjoyable. Actually the feel of it reminds me a bit of another strange but good story called "Twisted" by cheryl bites. If you want to check it out. :)
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Ommmgggg, this is actually very brilliant! I love affectionate!megolmaniac!Voldemort. Have you read "Prince of the Dark Kingdom"? He reminds me of that. And this honest Draco is so amazing.
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Holy shit, this has been so fucking hilarious so far. Enjoying it immensely, and will continue reading!
inkheart9459 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
I quite like this story. The hilarious first few chapters balanced really well with the darker last few. The sudden shift in style didn't throw me much. It made sense really. Draco just strikes me as a character that needs to be written about in a less light hearted way, so it worked quite nicely.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »