Reviews for Meant to Say
YazzyFic chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
I really liked this story. It was quite weird and enjoyable. Actually the feel of it reminds me a bit of another strange but good story called "Twisted" by cheryl bites. If you want to check it out. :)
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Ommmgggg, this is actually very brilliant! I love affectionate!megolmaniac!Voldemort. Have you read "Prince of the Dark Kingdom"? He reminds me of that. And this honest Draco is so amazing.
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Holy shit, this has been so fucking hilarious so far. Enjoying it immensely, and will continue reading!
inkheart9459 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
I quite like this story. The hilarious first few chapters balanced really well with the darker last few. The sudden shift in style didn't throw me much. It made sense really. Draco just strikes me as a character that needs to be written about in a less light hearted way, so it worked quite nicely.
Alexis castle chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Oh. My. Gods. It's like there are a bazillion Anyas. Oh, wait, never mind, Buffy the Vampire slayer reference...
elsakay chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was a very cool read. Loved it.
bookivore chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
I'm cleaning up my old ff alerts and finally got to reading the last few chapters of this. Yes, I found the transition from Harry to Draco strange, but I stopped following the story just at that point, so I'm in a strange class of reader.

I really like how you took that ability, it is more high-fantasy than most Harry Potter stories. I'm still mulling over the discussion Snape had with Tom, I don't know if it did what it should however it is a much better discussion than Slughorn's version.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
This is different. REALLY different from most of the stories I've read. I like it. I love it. It's made me think about some things.

Thank you. I really appreciate it.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I think I'm dying. Of laughter
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is fun
Rosa Mundi chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Wow. That was really, really good. When I go back down to my computer tomorrow morning, I am adding this to my shortlist of real favorites.
Rosa Mundi chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
I think it's a completely amazing story. I love a good mix of LOLs and meaning. And you even redeemed Riddle.
Rosa Mundi chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Wow, that's what I think. It was a nice romp and then *boom*. I'm definitely finishing this before I go to sleep, just to find out how you wrap it up.
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
ROFL. Did I already say you are brilliant? Well, you still

Are.
Rosa Mundi chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
If I go deaf it will be all your fault. I'm reading this on my iPhone while overseeing my son's bath, and my howls of laughter echo rather painfully off of the tiles. :D

Or, in other words, you are frickin' brilliant.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »