Reviews for Meant to Say
emicattt chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Oh, dear Lord, this was hilarious! I thought Draco's "pay attention to me" was cute, but everyone's conversations after that? Perfect.
MyValentine chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
This is a very intriguing story. I really appreciate it.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Ta-daa! Nice full circle there, and why Horcruxes are a Very Bad Idea. I'm sure Draco will have _plenty_ to say on the subject.

All of it true, of course.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I love this ending.

With only one caveat-Snape is still under Dumbledore's thumb.

When does _he_ get a life? (true, he did get Lily and James asking for forgiveness, which was more than I expected).

Draco and Tom will move out into the world. Only Snape is left behind as a prisoner of Hogwarts.

Perhaps Draco will see things clearly enough to show Snape the way out.

Lovely story.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
And then he couldn't help wondering how it might feel to have all of the pieces of him reunited, what it might be like if the world were so immediate, so real and so sharp, all the time. After Nagini came the Cup, and the Diadem, and the Ring. The world was bright and full of dark promise, food tasted amazing, Draco Malfoy played him to sleep each night.

-And it's become very addictive, to be Tom again instead of the Dark Lord. (like a story I heard once of a monk offering a cowl to Napoleon the night before Waterloo as a way to escape being the Empereur).

This is a truly wonderful chapter, and made of the Potions accident a true blessing.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
This is one of the best chapters in this work so far. I think Draco could get used to this dangerous freedom. It's the whole living like you're already dead type of thing the Japanese seem so fond of, and so rarely actually do (then again, almost nobody does it anyway).

Draco is splendid as Voldemort's truth teller and Fool.

So far, at least, Voldie hasn't asked any questions about Potter or Snape, though.

That's when things will get _really_ exciting.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
And he had to wonder what, in his own personal lexicon, 'careful' really meant.

-As do we all. No wonder Snape drinks, he needs to!

Truly excellent chapter with the exchanges between Harry and Draco, and that extremely disturbing dream.

Oh, yes, and the Evil Cliffie. Liked that, too.
Ming Xiong chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Best chapter yet! The whole idea is very original, but I especially liked the atmosphere in this chapter.
Tell-Me-Tales chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
This, quite frankly, is brilliant. My only complaint is that there isn't more between beginning and end.
AnnAisu chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Wow...this is a very good stpry. I do wonder what the others heard when Harry said I'll be careful...*snickers*
Wenxi chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Wow! Nice idea; I love how it turned from crack to something semi-storyish. Really funny too. I love how you wrote LV.
Infinitechange chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Very fun story!
the appellant chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
hey, nice story! I think you lie awake at nights trying to find possible ways for the prophecy to mean not what it really means..."neither can live while the other survives"...like you did in SoS and here. it really interesting. this one was really funny, though. and really well-thought of. It was a fun read. Although I'm really grateful for you writing great fanfic, but I still wonder why you spend your time writing fanfic when you could write real fiction and become rich and famous.

and I'm a fan already.
halfasoul chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
...you killed of Harry and made Voldemort the main character too suddenly... but hell that was still Freaken Epic! lol i loved every flowing sentence X)
wejs chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Aww. That was a lovely ending! Liked it a lot! You should've made it into a longer fanfic! It would have turned out amazing!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »