Reviews for Meant to Say
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
This is one of the best chapters in this work so far. I think Draco could get used to this dangerous freedom. It's the whole living like you're already dead type of thing the Japanese seem so fond of, and so rarely actually do (then again, almost nobody does it anyway).

Draco is splendid as Voldemort's truth teller and Fool.

So far, at least, Voldie hasn't asked any questions about Potter or Snape, though.

That's when things will get _really_ exciting.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
And he had to wonder what, in his own personal lexicon, 'careful' really meant.

-As do we all. No wonder Snape drinks, he needs to!

Truly excellent chapter with the exchanges between Harry and Draco, and that extremely disturbing dream.

Oh, yes, and the Evil Cliffie. Liked that, too.
Ming Xiong chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Best chapter yet! The whole idea is very original, but I especially liked the atmosphere in this chapter.
Tell-Me-Tales chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
This, quite frankly, is brilliant. My only complaint is that there isn't more between beginning and end.
AnnAisu chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Wow...this is a very good stpry. I do wonder what the others heard when Harry said I'll be careful...*snickers*
Wenxi chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Wow! Nice idea; I love how it turned from crack to something semi-storyish. Really funny too. I love how you wrote LV.
Infinitechange chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Very fun story!
the appellant chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
hey, nice story! I think you lie awake at nights trying to find possible ways for the prophecy to mean not what it really means..."neither can live while the other survives"...like you did in SoS and here. it really interesting. this one was really funny, though. and really well-thought of. It was a fun read. Although I'm really grateful for you writing great fanfic, but I still wonder why you spend your time writing fanfic when you could write real fiction and become rich and famous.

and I'm a fan already.
halfasoul chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
...you killed of Harry and made Voldemort the main character too suddenly... but hell that was still Freaken Epic! lol i loved every flowing sentence X)
wejs chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Aww. That was a lovely ending! Liked it a lot! You should've made it into a longer fanfic! It would have turned out amazing!
snarky Beth chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
This is a very creative fic and I enjoyed reading it :). I honestly did not expect the turn it took with Voldemort/Tom, but then, it did make the story even MORE unique. Nicely done!
NVSmango chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
This story is great. Oviously, it's impossible to show Rowling fanfiction and I've never wanted to before, but as I read this I kind of wished she could see this characterisation of Tom.

The change of mood in the story didn't seem too jarring. It was the natural progression of the story.
Demeterr chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
This was a pleasant story, and a unique idea. Haven't read a fic like it before.
Gyuchin chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
im not shure how i feel regarding this story...

I find the idea facineating, love the characters and their development... and yet i still feel out of sorts with it...

Any way, thanks for sharing it!

Good Luck!
Banner chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
I lost track of this story at the chapter before Draco gets taken from Hogwarts, and had nearly forgotten about it. I'm glad I tripped over it again. The idea is thoughtfully explored: you've developed it beautifully. The characterizations are revealed as deep and nuanced.

This is terrific.