Reviews for Lights in the Sky
Blurple Kitten chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Heartwarming :)
Namara Jane Knight chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwww...That was so touching! I am in a really inspirational mood today, and have been looking up the sad but true songs and stories. This helped so much!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I never reviewed this? And I know for a fact I read it before.

All I can say is that you are an amazing writer. I think this portrayed everyone's "colors" perfectly (though I was quite surprised you put Bakura as "golden"...Then again, I do believe he is your favorite character) ;)

Anyhow, I am patiently awaiting your sequel to "Wizards Witches Shadows and Souls," which, in my opinion, is THE BEST YGO x HP crossover ever!

And so I hope I will be seeing it soon!

Wonderful job with this short story!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Beautiful writing. Really amazing. I can't help but be impressed by this kind of fic, you see, because I could never in a million years write anything of the sort. No idea what it is. Ah well, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Good writing just isn't one of mine. Ahaha.

Seriously, though, I loved the one shot. It made me feel contented. It's a nice feeling... :)
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Found this today, and must say this was one beautiful piece of descriptive writing. I was most impressed.
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I believe that you have done a wonderful job of capturing the beauty of the cities of lights in the night from an airplane. I've been on many an airplane before but I always love to stare out the window and watch as the plane climbs into the air so that I can see the city below both at night and during the day. I also like to watch the ground return as the plane descends.
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh so true! Happy holidays!
Yugisrose chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw, that was cool! I love your writings!
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
wow. just... wow. that was amazing. beautiful even. i absolutely LOVE the intertwining relationships these characters have - it's my favorite aspect of the show - and you portrayed it wonderfully. -standing ovation-
Cathrine chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Very VERY cute

Merry Christmas
Game Master Blake chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Blake: This would definitely be a wonderful sight to see for myself in reality. Too bad I'm scared of stepping aboard airplanes. Going that high in the sky just...unnerves me.

Yami: A shame, really. But aside from that, I call this an excellent comparison to the light that shines within all our friends. With Yugi being the most illuminate beacon of them all.

Yugi: (blushes) Cut that out, Pharaoh...

Yami: Why? It's true.

Blake: You seem to have a lot of time on your hands writing very many oneshots, all of which are good as usual. If anything, I'd call these training sessions for building up your writing experience, like raising a tower towards the sky. In short, this oneshot looks wonderful. Wish I could imagine that sight in my head.

Yugi: Well, that's what this oneshot is for, isn't it? (to Tash) Great story, Tash! Don't forget to update Witches Wizards Shadows and Souls soon! I'm really excited to read more of it!

Yami: Patience, hikari. That update will come very soon. Give it time.

Blake: What we meant to say is, great oneshot, and we look forward to reading what else you send our way in the future. See you later!