Reviews for A Breaking Dawn Story
chhavee chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
damn ...ur so go0d at it ! i love bd but i love this more...i mean ur work ... thnq 3 :*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i did not like this story its fucking bullshit...
shifssaah chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
yaaaaaak ... i hate these peopel... exept jacob
shifaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
i love jacob ..:)
edward will put powder i guess...lolx:))))))))))))
chelsea chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Well..this is the best novel and movie I have ever this movie or novel we can see the action,romance,fight and so onm
nikki chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
wtf ru crazy insulting the book like this
fkjdbn chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
nmdsbm,dbnm,fnklfdnhklfbh
ThisRandomPerson chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Ok, wow, that was offensive, I can't say I wasn't warned, it wasn't funny, and not true, but, y'know. True, but kind of mean to Meyer. So, in a nutshell, OMG, LOL, and WTF all combined. D
Dn chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Hello,it's a nice story..haha,very funny!
Lucy chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
'

'I was right!' Emmett exclaimed, grabbing Renesmee. 'She is Harry Potter! And –' his eyes widened as the meaning of it sunk in. '- and Aro, he is VOLDEMORT! And he's coming to kill her and all of us!THE STORY REPEATS!'

'It seems Mrs Meyer ran out of dreams and Muse songs,' Rosalie sighed, shaking her head.

'J.K. Rowling must be turning all over in her grave,' Jacob muttered.

'But she's not dead!' Bella exclaimed.

'HA! Another lawsuit she'll be filing this year!' Emmett laughed triumphantly.

'Eleazar said shield, not shield of love!' Edward shouted over their voices, exasperated. 'What's wrong with you? You really need to stop reading Harry Potter.'

- Emmett is so funny! haha This is one of the best parts! Good job!:)
kc chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
my favorite color? probably aqua;) haha funny story! i like it:D
alix chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
omg i so wish it was real and me x
I DO NOT WRITE ANYMORE chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
UR SO DEAD ROFLMAO

omg i laughed SO hard:')

this is GENIUS. :D 33
Anuva chapter 13 . 10/26/2009
I hv sincerely read all three books...from Twiligh to eclipse...but after reading this fucking bull shot crap by u...i can hardly go through it...u ass hole...take my views as regards _

Stop writing!
the olympian girl chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
oh my god, this story is so awesome! I love it so much! please update soon! and please don't abandon it- i really hated breaking dawn...

keep up the good work!