Reviews for A Breaking Dawn Story
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
i cannot begin to tell you how much i love this. and even if i could i wouldn't because i need to read the next chapter! i am very, very grateful.
Hannah chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Blue. My favorite color is blue. I love the story so far, it is extremeley entertaining. I hope you continue updating. Otherwise I will jump out of your computer and eat your face.
jenny chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
i absoloutely love your fic, its hilarious :D
Blah chapter 13 . 4/6/2009
I REALLY do hope that you get more posted ASAP!
Blah chapter 13 . 4/6/2009
‘Maybe it’s a secret code,’ Rosalie suggested.

‘Raviolis On Fairyland Like Multiple Ass Orgies?’ Emmett tried.

‘Retard Organization For Loveable Mini Asparagus Oxymoron?’ Carlisle said, raising his eyebrows.

‘Roll On Floor Laughing My Ass Off?’ Bella asked.

Emmett narrowed his eyes. ‘Dude. That doesn’t even make sense.’

‘It’s the raviolis,’ Edward nodded

Hilarious!
BLUE!
Blah chapter 12 . 4/6/2009
LOL, I love this fanfic.
Blah chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
‘Do you know what’s the moral of this story, Bella?’

Bella bit her lip. ‘Um…’

‘Never try to be a bad-ass mother fucker when you just know you’re not. You’ll end up being dismembered by vicious Italians.’

‘I’ll try to remember that,’ Bella muttered.

Brilliance!
Blah chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
This is so true of the chapter. I couldn't have written it better myself... if I did, it'd probably come out exactly the same!
Blah chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
"‘THIS IS SICK, JACOB! YOU KISSED ME!’

‘I, er, can tell it’s kind of weird, but –

‘YOU WANTED TO BE MY HUSBAND! YOU WANTED TO HAVE MY BABIES! YOU SNOGGED ME! YOU FANTASIZED ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH ME! YOU MASTURBATED THINKING ON ME! AND NOW YOU’RE ONTO MY DAUGHTER? I’LL RIP YOUR THROAT, YOU BITCH!’

And so she did.

If it hadn’t been for awesome Seth."

LOL, that was the best. Love ya!

Oh, and

‘It’s okay, she can resist,’ he explained his family and Jacob, and they all glanced at each other warily. ‘Really, people. Mrs Meyer made her Mary Sue.’

Sighs of relief filled the room, and Bella approached Rosalie.
Blah chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
‘SHE’S BLEEDING, EDWARD! YOU CUT HER OPEN, AND SHE KEEPS, KEEPS BLEEDING!’

Brilliant.
Blah chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
That rocked. Even though the werewolves were the only thing I liked in Breaking Dawn, it still kind of sucked.
Blah chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Dude, this is so awesome. I love it. I wasn't too hot for Twilight, and this is EXACTLY how Breaking Dawn is in essence.
Mrs.Cullen chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
I love the real Breaking Dawn so much, but this was HILARIOUS! I mean seriously "death glare" how'd u come up with that? I love it! Amazing but you have to write more!;)You are amazing! But the Too Much Information Alert chapter could have been much less disgusting. I mean I was going to tell other people to read it but I'm not so sure now because of that chapter. :)
Punk Trash Noiz chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »