Reviews for A Love Worth Waiting For
Mackzie chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
It's been a while since you have updated. Js
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
LOL HA! Gotta love Alice. LOL You know what's sad...I can actually PICTURE Emmett knocking down the door just so he can eat. LOL
sheeiur22 chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
A great update. You answered my questions about what was going to happen next. Please update again and soon you are good writer so don't stress it too much.
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
MORE!
reader 4 life chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
yea finally i get to read this chapter i have been dying to read it and this chapter is so sweet i love it keep writing
necromancer girl chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
love it update soon

necromancer girl
lotzy chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Omg update! It's amazing, when I love a story, like this one, it's like I'm addicted to Reading it - then it came to am end! Update soon
sheeiur22 chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Thanks for that great update.
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
LOL It's Alice..."Oh Shit!" is right!
Emmett's Babe chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
AWESOME STORY
YaNeverKnow21 chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
]
Love is Unwritten chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
How's that update coming along?
Love is Unwritten chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
LOVE IT! I need an update! Once again I LOVE IT!
sheeiur22 chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Great story you have a new reader.
reader 4 life chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
OMG it has bseen forever since i read another chapter of this story but i understand it takes time to create something as great as this and this story is so adorable and fantastic and cute it puts a smile on my face everytime i read these chapters so could u please finish or start a new chapter i know that is alot to ask for but i just love this story so much o and i suggestion um bella can wake up in the cullens house and alice and edward r mad at what mike said and they think bella is a skank tell rosalie tells her 2 shut up and asks bella for an explanation so after she explains to every one about what happened before and after with mike at first emmett is pissed then he laughs at what bella did then before alice and edward can apoligize bella asks emmett to take her home hope u like my suggestion please make a chapter:)