Reviews for Her War
Weird...
Sang28 chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
Great story you have here. Not sure how to feel about your jumping around with present story and then jumping back to the past. Hope you get the urge to update this story in the bear future.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
This is hands down one of the best Ranma 1/2 fics out there, I really hope it isn't dead. You have an amazing way of drawing the reader into the story, I've been reading this story sonce the first chapter came out, an hope to read an epilogue for it one day
lord Martiya chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
A good story. The only critic I have so far is that the names are a bit strange for Japanese and Chinese people, but a good story nonetheless.
Adyen chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
I can count the stories that made me stay up late on a work night just to read more with one hand.

This is definitely entering that list. Congrats, and I'll be waiting to see if more comes.
flairina chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Well, I just read through this in its entirety, and I must say I'm impressed. For some reason I was under the impression before reading this that this story was an entirely different one, which I had absolutely no interest in reading. But instead I've read quite a good, dark fanfic which has certainly raised my opinion of the villages lying in the China of Ranma 1/2. I do hope you get the chance to update this soon, we will be waiting.
alichi chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Second time reading through this fic and it is even more epic than I remember. Of course that could just be my faulty memory speaking...

Really hope your inspiration for this story hasn't waned and that we will be seeing more chapters in the years to come. This is definitely one of those stories one can easily wait for years on.

Looking forward to chapter 18.
zer89123 chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Thank you for writing this the best ranma fic I've ever read and its pure to boot it is a real treat to read something this creative
Aaronmizuno chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
It's been a long time since this has updated, but I think on it often enough to finally give it yet another re-read.

I'm glad I did. So much fantastic content that I'd missed or had forgotten the previous few times.

Still magnificent. Still intense.

I'm still just as hungry for more as I've ever been.

/salute. Long overdue, but I hope the trip to Tokyo was fun. Of all the places I've visited, that's the place I want to return to the most.
Rickmer chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Interesting story :)
Claire Danielle chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
This is a great story, terrifying but great, despite the heavy content I found myself unable to stop reading, thanks for sharing, I look forward to new chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
I have just finished reading the entire story, and have found it...interesting, intriguing, enjoyable, and a few interesting items. (rice and 2 pickles? Makes me wonder about Genma's deal)

However, there is one thing which bothers me a bit. It seems like in this last chapter(17), events are suddenly moving too quickly. It hardly seems like even Ranma is going to be able to gain control that quickly, let alone go directly for the Musk King.

As for Aktaya, I have the suspicion she is due for a visit from someone with a bowl of rice and two pickles...
Inara Seraph chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Sweet story! I don't like the future/past thing though. The future parts are all boring as hell. The plot seems to be starting to fall into quicksand too. Interesting things are happening but it is dragging a little.
FranticHamster chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
great story very very bloody probably the most violent ranma story i have ever read. u do a great job making the reader care about the peaple in your stories
forbinkun chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
It was so good to see the update of this epic fanfic. Hope to see more when you get the time. The growth in characters is stunning but war can do that... Enjoy Tokyo!