Reviews for Paging Doctor Cullen
Marjorine chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
oh my goodness.

haha that was a big plate of hot, steamy sex lightly peppered with humor; it was delish! haha

but i feel really dirty now. very rarely do i feel dirty just from reading fan fiction.

that was well written!
a beautiful mess of twilight chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMFG! that was so amazing. oh my god. i have nothing else to say but wow. wow wow wow.
Loulabelle chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
You should continue this :D It was great!
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMFG that was absolutely AMAZING! You should get sick more often ;) *more chapters*
yaoifangirl930 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
hot so hot! can you write me one? my name is ariel use jasper or edward please I will love you forever!
Ete Soleils chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*breathes heavily*

Oh. My. God.

That was absolutely incredible! :D

I think I need to go cool down a bit... That was really amazing. I seriously almost started hyperventilating at the end. Oh wow.

This is definitely going on my favorites. Mhm.

I applaud you and your wonderful mind. Lol.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
loved it! amazing really great job!
Propapanda Ganda chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
:D
kite strings chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
YAY(:

Some nice Carlisle smut is very hard to find. Especially if it's written by some favorite authors. ;D Thanks for writing, it keeps my heart beating for some more.
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
wow. you should definately write one of these for all your friends as their holiday present.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
cool idea. i usually hate when people write themselves into stories (bella cheats on edward and edward gets it on with and "oc" who is really the author) but this is kinky
shisoma chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
you need to make this into a searys. a buntch of oneshots and end it with him sucking your blood lol
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
All the other girls can have Edward, I just want Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett and James. Do you know Lexy Malfoy? Cause wow! this was very yummy. Nice present.
littlecrickit chapter 1 . 12/19/2008