Reviews for Paging Doctor Cullen
Savannah chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
omg W-O-W

please please please please PLEASE write either another chapter of this story or another awesome oneshot!

that was SO hot *fans self*
SarahMarieCullen chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh God. XD That was so hot, and I was totally picturing it being me. Everyone can have Edward. We get Carlisle! He's so friggin sexy. Doctors and stethoscopes and white lab coats...oh God, I need to take a shower, haha. Thank you for this. It made my craptastic day turn out to be a lovely one.
pupylover chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That is so hot!
sarahXjacob chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Delicious

Mm, I completely get the doctor fetish thing now. I used to be scared of medical equipment, but who knew?

Merry Frigin' Christmas to you too -"
ladyinblue6 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow-wee, Miss Rosette. That'd be the best Christmas present ever, hehe. Carlisle is easily the best. I want him for Christmas too.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
can u do a edward and bella one shot as edward as the doctor?
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
XD, that beginning authors note made me crack up. I think that more then half of the stuff we readers see on this site for Twilight is more then just "bad and evil" so I think you're fine. I agree with you, Carlisle is just amazing. I like him and Emmett the most. Anyways, very well written. I liked it a lot. I'd like to see some more of this stuff, doesn't have to be you or anything but the way you wrote this was really good.

Love Elodie