Reviews for Requiem
00JellaNilzzZ chapter 1 . 10/9
That was so heartbreakingly sad. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece of literature.
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This was beautiful. I'm making this canon in my head lol
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This is probably the most canon-esque ItaSaku fic I've ever read and it's so beautiful.
I liked that scene where Itachi does something and is conscious he was doing it for himself for once, and the one with the grave.
awildfranticbird chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I honestly didn't think about what you meant when you wrote canon-compliant until I realized Itachi would die. This was such a bittersweet story and I love how you wrote it. It's amazing. (I was bawling by the end of it)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
There is always one tragic hero in a story. In HP, it was Snape. In Naruto, it's Itachi, though his story is sadder because he never chose it for himself. Oh this is so sad, so very sad. I just can't but help of thinking of cancer, and all the other diseases that people get and have to come to the terms that they will die.

But if you think about it, we are all dying. Really, we are dying. It just our actions in our single life what matter, and what we'll be remembered by. I just wished Itachi lived his life happier. He didn't deserve to torture himself this way. I know it was sad what he had done, but a human must forget or he will become crazy.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I feel so sad now. My gosh.
Than chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Truly a beautiful piece. For some reason, I'm particularly fond of Kisame's goodbye to Itachi.
DandelionDreaming chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This is a lovely story. It flows well and the characters are presented in such a way that they retain all of their humanity. Definitely a favorite.

On another note, Itachi must have some amazing abs from all that coughing.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
That was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Gah. I went from dying of laughter to bawling my eyes out in the space of a few thousand words.

No wonder my friends think I'm crazy.

This was extremely powerful. I wish I could say more but I don't have the words for it. Very well done.

Great job, keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was beautiful. It was art. It was human.
Razzella chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is beautiful and painful; I almost couldn't finish it I was getting such a bad case of the sniffles. Absolutely love it!
digging4more chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Okay. That made me cry. This has been a wonderful read. Thank you.
betweenwaters chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is really sweet and heart breaking.
mscalliope chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Absolutely beautiful and very original.