Reviews for The Mighty Megalosaurus
Stop chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
just stop
Toonfanatic5 chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
wow! That story was fantastic! You captured the characters perfectly! This will definatly be added to my favourites :D
Rookie70Penguin chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Wow...that's really deep...I love it! Good story...This makes me see a different side of Earl...
shopgirl152 chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I've just recently started watching Dinosaurs and absolutely love it. You did a nice job with this fic; I could picture everybody very well.
shopgirl152 chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Aww. Earl and Roy friendship moment. Yay!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
The story has ended?

*looks down sadly* Aw...

It was a great story and I positively adored it ... but I feel slightly unfulfilled. I guess it was just a bit of an abrupt ending.

I hope your write more soon.

I'll have to think about reading your long fic, "The Comeback King". I do adore Labrynth after all.

I find it mean of Ethyl not to attend, though I could see it. Louie on the other hand, I thought he would have been there for the wedding. Meh... I guess he wasn't a prominent enough character to know his personality anyway.

*gets down on knees and pleads* Please write more dinosaurs fan fiction? It makes me happy. *sniff, big tear filled raccoon eyes*

Also, it's just kind of cute to add, while I was reading this chapter I was listening to the song Romeo and Juliet by Toybox and it fit somewhat nicely. I just thought it was kind of cute.

Anyway, I hope you write more soon and I'll talk to you later.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
Aw... so we see how Earl got his job as a tree pusher. I was slightly confused about the part where Earl and Pearl had a conflict. Is Earl's mom still alive?

And how has Earl become just like his father? Hmm... well I guess I'll just have to read the last chapter and find out what happens next .

Lone Warrior2 chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Ugh... such a good story and I want to read more but I never get around to reading until past midnight. I need to go to school in the morning this time. At least I managed one chapter.

I never thought Fran was that much younger than him, but it's certainly an interesting idea. The scene with him and his mother was heart-wrenching and cute at the same time. I loved it.

There was one thing I was wondering about. I know that it would be hard for you to do every little thing in your fan fic that the show mentions, but there was one things that I was interested in. You didn't do Earl's "experimentation with lettace". I watched that episode twice in the past couple of days and noticed that happened when he was fourteen and I merely wondered if you were going to do anything with it.

Well I guess I'll have to try to finish again tomorrow night. Can't wait to read more.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
That was a terribly sad chapter. His father has a weird way of looking at things. I certainly hope she doesn't die but I don't know how he'll explain things if Dominic returns.

I'd love to read the rest of what's here but I need to go to bed so I can get to work on time tomorrow. I will read the rest sometime very soon, you can count on it.

I anxiously await the next time I can read this fic but don't stop updating . Can't wait, ttyl.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Nice anticlimactic fight. I was kind of hoping Stan would lose anyway. I really like your story . Please continue soon. I await with baited breath.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Yay, Roy is back! The weight lifting to throw his father off the cliff is an interesting idea. I wonder if he'll succeed. I'll go and finish it off now. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
You know, I pushed the add story to favorites button by accident. Normally if that happened to me I would cringe and say "Crap, I didn't mean to do that." to myself because that used to be the review button. But this time I think leave it, you're the only writer for Dinosaurs and you're quite outstanding at that. Why shouldn't you be my favorites? At the very least you're the very best Dinosaurs writer *smile*.

Anyway, this chapter was positively adorable. I've always liked Roy and his introduction was very well done. You bring up great ethical points that we wouldn't normally consider because we already live civilized lives. This is new for them and it's quite refreshing to realize how much we take for granted.

I also miscounted last time. I intend to read all you've got tonight and to my pleasant surprise I get to read more before I get there.

Onward to chapter 5

Lone Warrior2 chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Great family issues in this chapter. I know you mentioned how you like to do that in your fan fics in your bio, but I was able to appreciate that one. I've never had to do what Earl just did but some of my friends have.

I guess I'll go ahead and read that last chapter. I hope you'll update soon after that one

Lone Warrior2 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
You make Earl so cute . I like how you stay true to the show and Earl butts heads with his father. I just started watching Dinosaurs from the beginning recently. I've seen scattered episodes from when I was a little kid but it's nice to see them all consecutively. Still we've already seen him mention the fact that him and his father had their differences.

I liked the Utahrapter, he was an interesting OC. Great job, I'll keep reading.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow, I'm the fist reviewer? That's kind of sad, I think this story is great and deserves more reviews. Worry not, I'm a great reviewer and normally review every chapter. I was so happy to find Dinosaurs fan fiction and you're a great writer. I can't wait to continue.