Reviews for The Mighty Megalosaurus
Mr. BramStoker chapter 10 . 7/25/2017
And thus the first prehistoric dysfunctional family sitcom was born
celrock chapter 10 . 5/1/2017
Nice ending.
celrock chapter 9 . 5/1/2017
I now see how Earl got his job at We Say So as a tree pusher. I also saw this was the final straw between him and his sister, as was made reference to in the episode, Earl and Pearl.

celrock chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
Nice look at Fran Phillip's life here, and her crush on Earl and confiding in her mother about it, who's somewhat skeptical of this guy. It also explains why later on, Ethyl and Earl don't exactly get along. Ethyl already doesn't like him and she hasn't even met him yet.

celrock chapter 7 . 5/1/2017
Aw, sorry Earl's mom is sick, and gosh is his father quite selfish! I now see where Earl gets a lot of his personality and attitude from. It's also sweet of Roy to try to help Earl find a job to support him, his sister, and their sick mother.

celrock chapter 6 . 5/1/2017
Another nice update. Also, nice references to the Dinosaurs episodes, Into the Woods and High Noon.

celrock chapter 5 . 5/1/2017
Another good chapter here. I wonder what will happen between Earl and his father, and what will become of Pearl and her love interest? Her parents being unaccepting of her love interest reminds me of when I was young, and my parents had a hard time accepting I had a boyfriend at the time.

celrock chapter 4 . 5/1/2017
Lovely story here of how Earl and Roy met.

celrock chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
Nice look at Earl's days in high school. I feel sorry for him here.

celrock chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Nice one here. Glad Earl didn't get eaten. Also, nice reference to the YMCA, from the season 2 Dinosaurs episode, I Never Ate for my Father.

celrock chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Nice start to this story here. I've been a fan of Dinosaurs since as long as I can remember, as I use to watch it with my family on TGIF way back in the day on ABC, and I now own the entire series on DVD, so when I looked it up on TV Tropes and found this fan fiction recommendation, I decided I just had to check it out!

So far, nice start, and I like the characters you came up with for Earl's parents. Also, nice job of putting Earl and his sister Pearl in character at a younger age. I'll be interested to see where this story goes as I read on further!

Bobby breschard chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Why does this have to be so long I was thinking that it would be another story about junior being takedown into sparkys cave in the woods with her mate along with cavilings of their own and the other 3 cavilings and their mother havering them live in the same cave with themto babysit or to look after the family since mother has no mate and junior antes them grown and teaches them how to talk and with earl and Roy's help with other dinosaur teach them how be pets.
Stop chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
just stop
Toonfanatic5 chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
wow! That story was fantastic! You captured the characters perfectly! This will definatly be added to my favourites :D
Rookie70Penguin chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Wow...that's really deep...I love it! Good story...This makes me see a different side of Earl...