Reviews for Change is Inevitable
KyrieCat11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love this story so much. Just wanted to let you know!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 40 . 8/27/2010
I'm just really glad you aren't deleting them. When I saw the please read thing, I was about ready to cry, cause I thought of the worst possible scenario.

If you want help just bouncing ideas off someone you know where to reach me. :)

The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I do wish you'd done proper research on Egyptian mythology before writing this. And skimmed a book on ancient history, too. I'm no expert, but geesh, this is ridiculous. 'The whole truth' phrase and the fact that it didn't even come about until after the Roman Empire fell (which Ancient Egypt predates) is only one of the more egregious errors. And since when is Egyptian a language anyway? Gah. The writing is rather clunky too, incredibly awkward phrases all over the place. I can enjoy an OC fic (especially ones that involve Malik. I am weak *Shameface*), but the mechanics and inexcusable research failures are bothering me so much that I can't enjoy this at all.
Bakura-Kitten09 chapter 39 . 7/24/2010
loving the story so far cant wait for the next chapter update soon!
BlackCoyote chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
nice story. I have A LOT of catching up to do by the number of chapters you've already got posted. wish me luck!

BC
Miko Hayashi chapter 39 . 7/1/2010
I think Marik's a lil horny right now. XD Maybe he should use Odion's advice. I wanna know if he'll be hesitant to do it. P Think you can manage writing a chapter of him using Odion's awkward advice? XP
HexeYuki chapter 40 . 6/28/2010
I read about this on DeviantArt, and I still can't possibly begin to tell you how sorry I am. Dad's can be real d*cks at times, can they not?

*hugs and offers up some chocolate*
talesofthepast chapter 40 . 6/27/2010
Oh, I am so sorry. None of you deserve such treatment. I have seen too many people hurt this way and it is ridiculous.

It will hurt. Whether the guy is an asshole or not, he was still your father at one stage. It is going to hurt. But if you keep your head high and keep going, it will fade eventually. Until then, keep him away from you. Such a poisonous substance isn't good to be around.

I know I don't know you that well, but I am Australian, basically New Zealand's brother in arms, and we support each other in all adversties if one is in need. I hope this helps.

Yours truly,

Emma.
Shvon chapter 40 . 6/26/2010
God, Laura, I'm sorry. :/ *hug* Your father's an ass. ._.

Like Obradyroxmysox, I wish you & your family the best with everything. :c 3
Obradyroxmysox chapter 40 . 6/26/2010
oh my gosh, i'm so sorry *hugs you* oh, and i know this is kinda mean and all, but next time you see that jerk can you kick him in the balls and say that its from me? thanks. ;

i wish you and your mom the best of luck with everything that's gonna happen. i really wish there was something i could do to help.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 39 . 4/26/2010
AW 3 the banter was so cute.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 38 . 4/26/2010
LMAO...poor Marik...

laSoldier chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
I hope Marik doesn't hurt her too bad...

Maybe Carmen will know now who really killed Mr. Ishtar?
laSoldier chapter 15 . 4/25/2010
A very short chapter...

;

Keep up the good work though! I like your writing! :D
laSoldier chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
Well...I think she's gonna be mad at him now...;