Reviews for A Shocking Discovery
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Oh my god. Best chapter ever.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
So u mean I have to tell my child I was very smart but also the class clown. At least I was An honor roll student
Blazelord chapter 44 . 6/20/2013
Excellent Story, loved every second of it! And with the Melon Lord and Immortality bit, if I ever do a Taang fic, mind if I use that?
TAANG chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Love
TAANG chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great
Emerl Guardian chapter 44 . 12/4/2012
Loved the whole thing
XXGureSoraXX chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
wait a minute, so 9 years just randomly goes by?!
Superkamiguru100 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Man
After Dat kiss, I bat Aang was all l
Kenichi-Kurosaki chapter 44 . 8/11/2012
Well done. I enjoyed this story imensly it's very well written and the emotion is very strong good job:)
arquent chapter 44 . 12/18/2011
"Till death do us part?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Melon Lord never dies, Twinkle Toes."

I laughed. "Then till immortality gets boring?"

She smirked. "Why of course!"

I remember when this story came out(: I have loved every single moment of it. I especially love how you start off the story as an obvious AU-Toph being able to see, and Aang with hair-and then you were able to fit events to tie in with the TV show(: Absolutely brilliant!
Zutara-forever17 chapter 44 . 9/1/2011
Wow, loved it.

I remember like over a year ago when I found this and read the 17 chapters that were posted and I;m so glad I read it till the end.

Best Taang story I have and will ever read.

Thank you for this amazingness. :DD
ris chapter 44 . 7/11/2011
Oh my gosh, i LOVED that last scene... it make me sigh blissfully... Thanks for this lovely story!
Kaiisan chapter 44 . 7/10/2011
this has to be one of my favourite Taang's EVER! :D I can't really say much else other than it was AWESOME. Good job!
Cartoonny chapter 44 . 6/30/2011
Yay for epic endings!
BG-13 chapter 44 . 6/29/2011
"Till death do us part?" "Melon Lord never dies, Twinkle Toes." "Then till etirnity gets boring?" "Well of course!" Lol loved it!