Reviews for The Thing With Wings
lazybum89 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Another great story! :-)
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
There aren't words to describe just how much I LOVED the interaction between Joshua and Dean. I do appreciate Josh slowly forming his little spot amongst the boys.

Fantastic story, and wonderful coverage of the start of Season 4. (:

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
FINALLY! Someone mentioned Josh! (:

I loved this chapter - a very unique twist on the Season 4 opening, with awesome Brotherhood characters included. Nicely done.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Way to tug at the heart-strings, Ridley!

Beautiful chapter. (:

Just Cassi chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
I was way behind my reading. But I took the time today and God, I cried. You guys made me cry a lot. The letter, I cry more here than with Erick. Awesome!
spinningleaves chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Aww the boys are back together and on the mend! I absolutely loved this piece! I love the way you showed the boys' pain while still preserving their unique sense of humor!
montez chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
wasn't sure if you were complete with this story since it wasn't marked complete, so it took me a while to read it.

I really liked this story. the letters were something else, and the way Dean 'met' with Griffin was really cool. I can see that happening just like you wrote it. I liked how Joshua's character was also.

Thanks for writing these wonderful Brotherhood stories and I hope you guys continue.
Tsukino Akume chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I think I've spent ... maybe three days working through all of your stories. I'm hooked. Can this be my new cannon? I just discovered Supernatural, and I already like your Brotherhood better.

This story and the one before it have been so emotionally charged they nearly brought me to tears - not an easy feat, I assure you. I'm in awe of how attached you've made me to the characters, and how loud I cheered when Caleb got to do his Three Musketeers vow. Your stories have made me laugh and smile and melt into a puddle of goo. Okay, I'm a total sucker for brotherly love fluff, but still.

I can't wait for more. I've got so many theories of what's happening and I'm all excited. I hope you can post it soon!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
great!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
this is brilliant and the meeting was better then canon!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
this is just heart wenching!
Lilly B chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
it took me forever to read this because of the holiday's and my lack of internet access...but i've finally gotten through it and i really enjoyed reading it! i'm so glad that dean is back, and that you didn't keep us readers hanging for too long...

thanks for trying to keep your AU as close to what they are doing in the show as possible...i know it's gotta be really hard to do sometimes, but it really makes your stories seem real, and your characters true. it's fantastic! great job!
bLEWfire chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
So I realized shortly after reviewing Chapter 2 that there was in fact a chapter 3 - and that I had not caught up after all. But now I am caught up and this was a fabulous chapter. I also have no idea where this season is going and I'm interested to see where you take it. In the meantime - any chance you're considering another multi-chap fic from when the boys were kids? Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that your past-writing days are over? I hope not. As much as I adore all the new characters you've introduced - I miss Jim and John - and I miss the boys as kids. It's been a long time since we've had a story when Sam was 12 or 14 - that's my favorite age for him - or when Dean is 13 or 14. If I have any say at all - I put in my request for that. Fingers crossed!

(btw - expect a private message from me later - there are a few interesting things I want to tell you that I don't have time to write now, and would be poorly placed in the reviews for this story.)
Lilly B chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
it's taking a really long time for me to read this due to the fact that it's the holidays and i have to spend equal time with my family and my husbands family, but i am trying to get on the net as much as possible. i can't wait to find out what happen's in this story...it's driving me nuts that i can't find the time to read like i want to. anyway, it's great so far...i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Supernaturals chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
I can feel the atmosphere starting to thicken now as you had sent Dean to Hell and got him out of it, then there's the speculations and questions that need answering. Ridley, I don't know what you are doing with me these days, there are some parts where you just make me dislike what you are doing, and then there are moments where I just adore your work. You bewilder me sometimes, I swear it on the Bible :p heehee. Looking forward to seeing your version of Castiel and Uriel, and I really hope you stick to their colours as painted on the show with your own added spices. Other than that- great story, great writing; felt the emotions right there and then.