Reviews for One missed call
TwilightDramaQueen15 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
PLEASE UPDATE OR I WILL DIE!Figuratively, of course, but it will kill me on the inside to not read the rest of this, so, if you want me to stay alive on the inside, please update ASAP! Love you and your amazing story!

Sincerely your biggest reader,

TwilightDramaQueen15
asherandjeanclaude chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
please keep writing i can't wait to see what edward says once Bella gets the phone call
Future Mrs Malik 97 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Please keep updating
xGeetika chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Scary. I love horror movies but I havent seen this one. It looks good. Anyways, this is a really good story. Me like vair much. (:
angelina100 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
i need more
yueyuuko chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
update soon
Angela 93 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
it's ok...i know what it's like not to ba able to write because of A) lack of inspiration and B) tons of crap happening in your life :P don't worry about it, and update when you're ready :P
Mia.Cullen217 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
dude that was so cool i love the first chapter actually how it starts at a funeral keep up the awesome work~

Rawr(:

Mia
TheTimeLady125 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
UPDATE! oh and this is going to be a bit weird for me sense ben is suposed to die ON MY BIRTHDAY!January 25!coincidence?
Set me straight chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
This sounds like a really great story

so far. I've never seen the movie, but

I really want you to continue...pleeze!
Princess Aziza chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Arrgh! When's Bella gonna get her phone call? UD soon!
megan chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
hurry up with thenext chapter make it really long please! and make it soon too cus this one took forever! its so good i cant wait for itt!
TheRealOriginalSammy chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
:O

Darned Ghost/Goblin/Ghoul/Poltergeist Thing!

Maybe...It's A Vampire Ghost? James' Ghost! That Would Be Amazing If That Happened, Good Storyline!

Poor Ben! Loving It And It's Only Two Chapters In!

Update Soon! x
Casamora chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Very very short. But, it's good to see an update. I almost expected this to be one of those stories that has one chapter and then the author forgets about fanfiction and never logs in again or something. I hate it when that happens.
Bobby Danny chapter 2 . 3/1/2009