Reviews for A Final Fantasy Chibi Christmas
Dragon chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Cloud is perfect in this! Also, I couldn't stop laughing at Sephiroth's part. Great fic. I never saw a mistake and it's really well written. 10/10
ReNeVIerE07 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Well tha was adorable :)
I love cloud! He is too cute!
Sephiroth actually surprised me. Good going! Love it
Ka chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Actually, those were pretty normal kids. Except for Sepiroth, who's being a psycho. And Hojo is a walking health-hazard. And Reeve is slightly nerdy. And Cloud is going to end up punched or with a mini-harem. Maybe both.
Aeralyse chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I happened to come across this today (Christmas, of all days!) through browsing another author profile and I just wanted to drop a note, three years later, to say I thoroughly enjoyed this. You had me giggling by the end.

I would have loved to see little Vincent or little Reno as well, but you did a fantastic job characterizing all the characters into child versions of themselves. I absolutely loved Cloud and Sephiroth! Yuffie and the nod to materia was great also. :)
J. R. Pharoah chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Hahahahha omg this was so cute and clever. I laughed when Sephiroth was like "I know you aren't the real Santa." And "Grin fat boy."

Haha this was too much, I loved it. Favorited!
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh man, that was so hilarious! I could practically FEEL the awkward from poor Santa. XD They were so adorable. Cloud, Aeris, and then there was Sephiroth. Too awesome! When he asked Santa to lift up his shirt, I thought he was going to yell child-molester or rape.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'd hate to be Santa.

Oh by the way, I want to thank you for your FFVII walkthrough. It helped me a LOT.
Hytey chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Super cute. :3 The stuff you chose them wanting for Christmas really showed their personality well. Poor little Sephiroth... XD And you did really, really well with the characters' dialogue!
MinaDeville chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aw, I just LOVED Aerith's and Cloud's turn, they were so cute! And I tottaly lol'd at Sephy's turn xD This is awesome :D I really love your stories :D
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
HAHAHAHAHA that was so funny!aerith was really sweet and cloud was just as innocent as ever...two girlfriends? lolz...and evil little sephy!"grin fat boy"..HAHAHAHA XD
Apocalyptic-Fairytale chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Lmao

Loved Cloud's part.
The Great Space Hobo chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
this was really funny and Sephy scares me more now... -_-"

but can you do Vincent and the others? please!
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
"Grin, fat boy."

Awesome.
Llawlietzz chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
hehe "sulpheric acid!" that was cute... considering Hojo is the scariest grossest mo-fo there ever was. O_O

but the Yuffie one was the cutest
LatteJazz chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That had me laughing hysterically the whole way through! *Faves*