Reviews for The Love Story in the Murder Trial
da-angel729 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really loved this.
MineUnfaltering chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I loved this! Great idea! That is one of my favorite B/B moments I'm glad you wrote about it!
saragillie chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very interesting to have one of the juror's reflections on the trial. Nice work.
Marte52 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Happy New Year!

Excellent story - definitely enjoyed the unique perspective. Not often you leave a trial with a good feeling!
Manu4380 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow...

That was very well done.

I loved it. D
maisma51 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I loved this! It's an interesting POV to one of my favorite episodes. Great job :)
Emma's Angel chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Exellent!

I loved this! I, too, have often wondered if the Jury members could see what was plainly unfolding before we, the TV audience's eyes. lol

I real change of pace from the usual "verdict" stories!

Great job!

Though I wonder how a guy would have seen the same scene? hmm... possible sequel? Or did I just inspire myself? LOL *dashes off*

Emma
CarlaM2190 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Very nice!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This was so original! I loved it!
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Really, really liked this POV. You did a good job.

Thanks for posting.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Only two days to go! That's great, and seeing as how I want you to be in good spirits for that final I'm going to review. Not that I needed an excuse to do so.

I loved the perspective that this provided. The glimpse into that emotional scene from an objective point of view. Excellent job.

"..as if they always turned to the other first for a reaction." That's an excellent observation on the juror's part and a terrific insight into their relationship. Looking immediately to a particular person because their reaction matters more than anyone else's is very telling.

I loved how you made a point of having her wonder to herself how Brennan could possibly not see that Booth was in love with her. Very true. Everyone sees it except her..them.

Great job! And good luck:)

Leah
Patricia chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I was just watching this episode the other day, love the last part of it. This is a great story that shows the emotion of that episode
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
What a great idea and very nicely executed! We tend to forget there were 12 anonymous jurors in that courtroom and it's nice to see it through their eyes. I like that what she remembers most about the trial is not the trial itself, but what B&B did for love (hers for Max, Booth's for Bones). Well done!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Absolutely beautiful story. Amazing job. Was really surprised when I read this, but I totally agree with you. Eyes speak what the heart is afraid to say, but knows deep within. (I dont know if anybody has said exactly, but that is how I observe Booth & Brennan). :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
aww that was brilliant... really great

HawkAngel