Reviews for Something Suspicious
reality deviant chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
great to have a fic where kenshin gets living relatives
Silverblueroses chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
I love this fanfic soooo much! I love how the oc isn't that Powerful too! update sooooon! :D
mara-taraka chapter 12 . 5/25/2010
This is the BEST Rurouni Kenshin fanfic I've ever read! Please update this soon!
kitty chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
please update your story i want to know what happens next
skenshingumi chapter 12 . 12/11/2009
I enjoyed your little omake. I especially like the idea of Katsura catching Kenshin in a game of Jan Ken. As for the story, I like the way the brother reacted and tried to stop Kenshin. I also liked how you showed Kenshin's fierce vehemence to protect his family. I did think it was unlikely though that Kenshin would say much about his past with Tomoe at least right there and then. Still, it seemed he more sputtered about it so I guess I can see the line you were walking.
TardisOwner chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
For all the crap you put on PoorlyCharacterizedFanfic!Kenshin, I actually kinda like him! Good job! And I do actally read authors notes!
anonymous chapter 12 . 12/3/2009
aw i loved that! that was cool. you should have like had his scar start to bleed. i was waiting for that. or maybe not...whateverxD the omake was funny i loved it! especially when katsura came in ) just update faster please!
Kenshin's Soul chapter 12 . 12/1/2009
Hello! Hello! Welcome back to the ff. net world! XD A very long time, no see! XD

Wow. That was very a sobering thought, now the Shinsengumi might hunt down Joji and his family. :(

I love the Author's Note. :D My favorite line is this: Kenshin: That’s Canon!Kenshin you’re thinking of. I’m PoorlyCharacterizedFanfic!Kenshin. You know, the cocky, arrogant sex-god vampire/werewolf/demon who lusts for the blood of Kaoru, or, if it is a shonen-ai fic (gods help me), Sano?

Especially the very last part. Yay! I totally agree that he's a sex-god. *purrs*

That's a cute omake on Jan Ken Pon. :D Poor Kenshin who is so reserved and loyal to the company. XD

Looking forward to the next chap. :)
Madds chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
This is an excellent story! I was so engaged by it that I couldn't stop reading when I was supposed to be doing my homework. The description is fantastic and it is always exciting! Is there going to be any Okita Souji? I wanna see a major showdown!
peppymint chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
Not true, I read the author's notes. Err, Sometimes. :Coughs:

Anyway, great chapter. I can hardly wait to see what happens with Kenshin and Joji next.
that one chicken chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
Very awesome chapter, and the Omake... I have no words to describe its hilarity.

Looking forward to more of your work.

Ciao for now,

Ayesha
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2009
I was starting to wonder if you were going to keep this one going. Glad to see you are and all is forgiven (for how long it took it is the American thaksgiving after all.)

loved the omake but i wonder who would win between Kenshin and Katsura... (if kenshin was nice he would let Katsura win since he's his boss. :)

PS. does Kenshin even know what a turkey is let alone how to cook one? and please update soon.(beging)
OptimisticMuffins chapter 12 . 11/26/2009
I must admit, I kind of forgot about this fanfic until I was pawing through my account a couple days ago. You have been forgiven-it was much worth the wait! And yes, Kenshin at 16 is indeed very sexy _

Just keep writing, just keep writing...heehee...

P.S. LOVED the Omake at the end!

P.P.S. Good luck with that turkey, Kenshin ;)
Dreamer E.V chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
update already, this is such an oringinal story! Keep it going.
that one chicken chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
I really think I'll cry if you don't update this soon. Enough said, me thinks.