Reviews for Do you remember?
BlueLion chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I'm somewhat confused here - in the storyline you mentioned Ibn being the spawn of al Ghul, then later on in your AN2 you changed that to spawn of Bruce - which one is it now?
starfirenight chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
And finally, I love this one as well... Like I said, best series of stories ever :)
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
SO CUTES!
junebird28 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Hahaha, oh my God, that was so good! Both the wedding and Wally's dance. It is pretty hard to keep track of all the characters and their identities, but you did a great job of having refreshers and making their roles clear. Fantastic job, as always!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Well, this seems to be the last installment in the E'ara series, and I am truly sad to see this be the end. Looking back, I can't help but imagine that over the stories between 'Locked Hearts' and this, there is another full-length novel hidden in there. I mentioned it before, but as a Star Wars fan, I'm drawn to trilogies, especially if it keeps an AU I like going. It strikes me that you could pretty easily split it into three arcs for Robin and Starfire. 'Orange Colored Cliffs' is getting them together as a couple and having the right to marry, 'Locked Hearts' is getting married on Tamaran, and the series of oneshots that follows is their marriage on Earth and starting a family. I don't know, maybe it's been too long since this series was written, but I'd absolutely love to see something like that, you could really expand on those oneshots, develop some of the secondary and tertiary characters more, and this would be a very nice epilogue to it all.

Speaking of this, I should probably say something about the actual story I'm reviewing, as radical as that sounds. It's nice to see everyone together, post time travel, and how things have changed since then. There are a lot of characters in here that are good to see continued.

I do have one question, though. It's not really tied to this story specifically, though comparing Starfire's daughter to Blackfire did remind me. From what the other stories established, the changes made to Starfire will mean that when she and Nightwing die, they'll live on as spirits/immortals/etc. But weren't the same things done to Blackfire and their brother (whose name escapes me)?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Heehee I agree with WinterMoth's review!:)
Also someone really does need to give you the rights to the Titans for Christmas or something...
Come on DC!
Hardihar chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Nice, very happy and family like. The bit at the end was hilarious. You write really really well! :D
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
YAY FLUFF YAY FLUFF!

When Kessie said "she's a celestial being now" i was like wtfisshedeadorsumthin!? You had me panicing, Kry. Bad Kry! *wags finger*

You know...I pity the poor sucker who tries to date/marry Layla. Not only is he gonna have to go through all of the original Titans and Batman... but the twins as well. I can just see both of them glaring down at the poor bastard, eyes glowing, starbolts ready, saying "What are your intentions with our Layla?"

Layla's my cat's name, actually. She's laying right here all snuggled up against my leg.

PIE.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
The twins are a riot. Glad I don't have to deal with them.

Goodbye, e'ara Verse.
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wonderfully cute as always. It got a littl confusing with alllll those characters so that note at the end really helped. ... That song will never be the same due to KF
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesome chapter! Awww we got to see little kess's wedding and to benji to! It's so nice to see where they ended up in their life at that point. Haha I love flash the stripper! Oh wow that was just a stroke of genius that was :D. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was a very sweet read. I love it! The ending part with you showing us Wally's little show made me laugh so hard! I swear my parents were about to send me off to a mental hospital! Nicely done! I loved the twins so much! I would kill to have a boyfriend like them! I can't even imagine how to tell you how amazing this story is! I just wanna shout it from the rooftops! I'm not kidding, I honestly feel like I'm going to explode! AHHHHHH! This is beautiful!
xFlawed Imperfectionx chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Consider this a review for the entire e'ara universe:

Congratulations. You just made an eighteen-year-old guy cry for hours in his room. I literally had to take about 45 minutes after finishing "Do You Remember?" to get myself composed to write this review. In fact, I still feel myself wanting to cry.

Such is the impact this story had on me. I felt like I was the sixth Titan, searching for Starfire during "As the Dust Settles".

I was in Robin/Nightwing/Dick's mind when the telepathic nature of the a'tiyk valm manifested itself during "Orange Coloured Cliffs" and later I was in the middle of the xhandal.

I felt the soul-crushing pain of Starfire's apparent death and felt the other Titans' frustration at Nightwing during Star's 3-month absence in Locked Hearts.

I was right in the middle of Raven and Beast Boy's relationship from day one, was with her when she started showing emotions and I was there when the world ended. I felt the death of the six titans, and felt the survivor's grief and agony. I felt Arsenal/Speedy and Batman's heartbroken state and nostalgia in the future.

I was there when the past was set right and felt as broken as the Titans when nothing was the same afterwards.

I felt the extreme joy when Dick, Kori, Garfield and Rachel got married and the sad nostalgia in the stories afterward. My heart wept when Bruce and Dick talked about how old Alfred had been getting and cried all over again in "Do You Remember?" when you hinted at Alfred's passing. I understood Dick's feelings about his daughter getting married.

Point is, I was there every single word of this story. There was never a part where I didn't feel emotionally invested in this story, a fact the hundreds of tissues in my trash can can attest to.

It was so good, in fact, that at some point I decided I might try my hand at the Titans fandom. As I started going over ideas in my head, I realized every idea included the e'aras, or the a'tiyk valm. I had invested myself so much into your story I had trouble distinguishing what had actually happened from what you had written. In essence, I wanted to write a fanfiction of a fanfiction!

And now I'm off to finishing rewatching the Teen Titans cartoon series and read your standalone oneshots.

Very good job! Keep up the good work!
TheQuietMouse chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
*contented smile*
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was adorable. Poor Dick...his daughter getting married...ahahaha. Protective daddy...who knew. :)

The extended scene was hilarious! I can't believe Wally did that! OMG! And Jinx didn't kill him?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »