Reviews for The Secret Key to the MeidouSeki
Sam-E234 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Great story but hate the pairing.
Celsie7 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I absolutely loveed this story! I wish there would be a sequel... Great job;)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
LOL! This was cute. I really liked this. ,
Glycogenesis chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
I really like chapter 6.
Whimsical Palette chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
This story was amazing! : )
Blueberry Babe chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Cute thanks.
Sailor Donut chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Oh my gosh... I can't even find the words to describe how much I liked this. This was, hands-down and without a doubt, the BEST Sess/Kagura fic I've ever read, I'd even say the best Inuyasha fic I've ever read. It was PERFECT. What I loved most about it is that it felt exactly like a chapter from the manga (only, you know, in prose form rather than drawings). It was so believable, all the characters, all the dialogue, the wonderfully plausible scenario you came up with to bring Kagura back... you captured everything perfectly. I had tears in my eyes at the end. Definitely going on my favorite stories list!
DeletedAccount04-21-2011 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
I was wondering if I may post a link to this story on my Sessh-Kagura fanclub over on deviantart? I wanted to ask your permission first though. _
DeletedAccount04-21-2011 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
PART 2! PART 2! PART 2! (please?) XP
Drakthul chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
I'm really quite sad in all honesty if this is the last chapter. :(

I'd hope you continue, but heck, if you've got no inspiration left for it, you've got none left for it right? Very nice though, I really enjoyed it.
Jollypants Silvers chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
...Is it over? NO! NO!
Milareppa chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Ouch. Painful chapter. Can't wait to see where Sesshoumaru goes from here.
Silent Scribe chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
About time you updated! -

And what a good chapter to get things going again; Sesshomaru's resolve is palpable and believable. Hope to see more soon. :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
this should be interesting.. cant wait for more..
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
ahh- to succeed against the enemy one must have closure and no regrets. isn't that what everyone needs?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »