Reviews for Candy Canes, Fruitcake and Mistletoe for Christmas
kim's 1 fan chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Hey Cap'n,

I just finished your Christmas story.

What a perfect ending.

I hope your three villains will return next Christmas, I thought they were perfect.

God Bless, and good luck in the Fannies.

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
I don't think the villains were dumb it was just an enjoyable KP story. Kind of reading an episode.

Thanks for story and good luck in the contest.
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Excellent story, Captian, as usual.

Corny villains, lots of action. Typical cartoon fare. I think something of this sort would have been good as an episode. Beats the idea of Drakken "trying to steal Christmas". (Ron beat that dead horse forever!)
noncynic chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
You got so many positive reviews, and I liked the story too, really needed to proof-read or have it beta'd, sorry. Lots of little errors. That's the negative. The positive is that it was a great adventure, nice original, wack villains, and plenty of well placed humor.
Katsumara chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Great story, Captain! Loved every bit of it, and my thoughts and prayers go to Ron and his stomach. Man, how anyone could eat that much fruitcake.. I don't know! Even that makes me sick to think about. Keep it up!
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Nice story. I like how the villians didn't understimated Ron. That was cool. Well, happy holidays and New Year.

coolkid10 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
aw,poor kim and won't be eating candy canes or fruitcake for a long time after the experience they had today...
King Of Anime chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Great job! Captain, I salute you! KingOAnime
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
There’s nothing like finishing the season and the year with a bit of silliness. Thanks Captain for an entertaining read and for all your stories I have enjoyed over the year.

Happy New Year
whitem chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
No, not dumb... Just original.

Ron and Rufus chowing down reminded me of when the two were snarfing down mini-corndogs.

Until the next...
Shrike176 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Good piece of Christmas world saving. I agree that the villains plan was crazy, but that's hardly new. It was nice to see Ron get some recognition by the villains. Happy almost New Year.

Keep up the good work!
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Bwa ha ha ha! I loved the ending. Happy New Year Cap!
charizardag chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
LOL Awesome ending, Cap. Nice job on this fic. Merry Belated Christmas to you
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Hahahahhaha Capt, tried fruit cake once, gained 7 pounds, still haven's lost them. Rufus ona stick ew, It was good.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Quathis chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Good conclusion, funny and action packed. The support both Kim and Ron gave one another was balanced and real. I laughed at the part when Ron freed them with his eating skills.