Reviews for Sanctuary: Snowflakes
BookwormAvey chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
This story is incredibly well written and I really loved it. I hope you write more.
JenniferJF chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Very good. In character both in the dialogue and descriptions of thought processes but in the attitudes and emotions. Thanks for sharing! - Jenn
Jen Rock chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Wow, this is just so perfectly tender and touching. There's so many little wonderful moments from decorating the tree to that last line. John and Helen's interaction was so perfect and in character that I can easily imagine it happening on the show. Great job.
Blackguard chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
great fic you got here, very sweet.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
This is really beautiful. There's a real sense of romance to it, of something shattered beneath Helen and John that could maybe be repaired again. I love the feeling of hope in it. Thanks for sharing, I hope you write them again soon :)
Eternal Density chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
aw :D

that was wonderful! very emotional.
KateCayce chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
I love this story! You have got to write more Magnus-Druitt stories! I could hear Chris and Amanda in your dialog.
wigglesfunk chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Oh my goodness I have goosebumps! This was so well written and the whole meaning of the crystal ornament was beautiful and so sad. Loved the last sentence!
LikeCheapWine chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Wow. I loved this. So beautifully written.

Hope you write more )
sammie77 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
This was beautifully written. The scene between Helen and John brought tears to my eyes. I didn't really see them as a couple at first, but John really is growing on me! More, please!
Raylenth chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Nice story, thanks it was an enjoyable read. I like Helen/John and hope to read more like this.
natalia5345 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
this was so nice. I loved it. great descriptions. great dialogue. put me in the christmas-y mood i was looking for ;) thanks!
macisgate chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Ooh! That was so great! Really nicely written. Those two have such chemistry.
The Blue Raven chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
oh, so very sweet :) don't know what else to say...
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aw, very sweet :) I'm not Christian, but this time of year remains special for me. "Good tidings of comfort and joy" as you lot put it. Very appropriate :) This is a wonderful fic. I love Ashley describing an abnormal Christmas party as being like any other (people you have to keep away from each other, people you have to keep away from the egg nog, etc) and the special ornaments. A delightfully sweet fic. Will you be writing more in this fandom, I hope?