Reviews for Hazardous Decisions
Jasper's sister chapter 11 . 10/2
Why would anyone want to read abuse?
hpsslily chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Short n good:)
kittyranma chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
The was very well done. But it ended abruptly with a few unanswered questions. The main one being did Sirius figure out that Harry's the one that changed Snape or did he overhear his confessions. I think you need one more chapter of the next day. Also since it was a wish spell he could wish them normal again, or at least mentally normal since Snape is enjoying his second younger years. Lol so he can pass all his classes.
A second series of this would be great.
victoria chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
This was brilliant it was just as good as the other one, I have got to say it you have a gift, please write as many fanfics and books as you can as you have a talent that should be shown.
Bewitchedgal chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
I feel you have done an injustice to this story and yourself as a writer. The concept is fantastic but I would have like to had seen more interaction between Harry and Severus and between Severus and Sirius. Great concept but the story could use more development-keep writing.
Zivadavid124 chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Hey the story doesn't end unless you want it to end. This is very good. If youbend it here you should make a sequal!
nickiecullenforlife chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
This was a great storryyyy!
Cammie chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
Actually this was an interesting change from all the other stories I've read...I LOVE IT!
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I liked this story very much. I really hated that you ended it just when it got good.
Zivadavid123 chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
you should continud the story it was just getting good.
jules chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
this story is so different. It's the first one i read about harry and snape being brothers ! you should really really write a sequel ! PLEASE
tradreader chapter 11 . 7/5/2009
hey, love it. you should write a sequel
mannd1068 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
You might want to check your spelling and grammer erros. It was a good story, just a little quick.
Shizu66 chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
No you can't end it there :C

Epilogue or Sequel PLS!