Reviews for Reyvateil Ranma Book 1, The Meeting of Worlds
Avatar108 chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
UPDATE!
Nightgazer333 chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Going to be updating this anytime soon?
Zyvorg chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Great story so far, I'd love to see an update to this and/or Viral Hearts.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
It would be funny if the Panda cure was Spring of married couple
Soun (husband) & Genma (wife)
soulfire524 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
I'm sure others will like this story,but I lean toward the cannon couple so its not really my cup of tea. Usually I can at least tolerate a story if I feel the author had respected, at the least, the the characters the anime or manga revolved around the most, which in Ranma 1/2, was commonly Ranma and Akane; however, I was not sure how I felt about this story, and I'm not rally sure I liked the way Akane or Ranma were being portrayed. Despite this you've seemed to put a lot of effort in your story so I respect that. Plus, it does take a certain amount of courage for a person to share their work with others, especially with the knowledge that not everyone will like it. So although I would not say I am a fan of you fanfic, I'll still concede in saying that I respect your point of view as well as the effort you put forth in writing your story.

Goodbye, and have a nice day.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 14 . 3/8/2011
Great story, I hope you continue it soon!
Orchamus chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Well, so far this seems pretty good, though I don't know much about the series so it's like starting a new anime-
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
ok the fact that a reyvateil is forcefully weak is total and complete BULLSHIT! im a big fan of the series and i know for facts that a reyvateil can be as strong as anybody in fact Croix's adopted sister Cocona in artonelico 2 is one of the main figthers of the group even if she is a reyvateil so the trasformation in reyvateil of Ranma should have not weaken him at all it should have been like if he just trasformed in a normal girl i call busllshit on every idiot that say a reyvateil cant be strong
god of stuff chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
Nice to see another chapter. While I take a little offense at your inclusion of the SM cast, I understand that you had to bring in SOMETHING because of the already large deviation from canon. But why did it have to be the SM cast?

Speaking of the SM cast, I'm wondering how Setsuna is going to write this off. The whole "some events are just totally unavoidable. Best to get them through with with the best possible outcome."? Like say an attack with the intent to rape WILL happen. If it is successful however is up for chance. For example event "X"(Hotaru being attacked) is unavoidable in it's entirety. It WILL happen eventually. All you can do is delay it. "X" is either a result of someone plotting for a very long time and maneuvering you into it with no other options(hiya Setsuna) or a complete lack of planning on your own part taking you to the same situation. X can lead to either Y(Hotaru getting the bad end of the deal and raped/killed/hospitalized) or Z(somehow defusing the situation, she gets away/rescued/somehow kicks their asses). This is a gross simplification as there are really a whole hell of a lot more options but for simplicity's sake lets leave it at this. The point is X is ONLY THE START of the event and Y or Z is ONLY the result. The flow of the event itself is up for the players to determine. Now that I think about it that sounds a lot like the way AA works. Go figure.

I happily anticipate the next chapter.
Princess Asuna chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
fantastic chapter, though i already said this before after all i did help preread it XD. keep up the awesome work DOOD
derp chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
kind of boring to bring in SM to something with such a different story line.
firelordeg chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please update again a.s.a.l.a. PS if you do continue to cross this with sailor moon please add Hataru to the relationship of Ranma and Mir
Dumbledork chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
I really liked it once again.
inu chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
realy like the story and think i will lok up the game this is based on
Blackdex chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
Worth reading. and the first of your crossovers based on a game i dont yet have. going to have to buy this one. ciao