Reviews for Taking Her
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
It was a bit twisted, and it did sound like Wilson was raping her, but I enjoyed the smut!
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Well this story kind of scared me cause I have never seen Wilson so...so scary before and I can't picture him doing this to someone because he is a sweetie but overall it was good!
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Ooh that was very good! I like this side of Wilson!

Great job!
goldiloks chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i...

i want this story to continue, because i need to know everything will be alright, ya know? it... makes me want to like hug her until she can forget the horrors that just befell her. and it makes me want to stare at this man and wonder who the hell he is and what he's done with wilson. and then when i realize that it's truly him, rip his head off with my bare hands.

from a literary standpoint, i have to thank you. i'm struggling to write a fic from the opposite POV of basically the same sitation. this will be increadibly helpful.
Rick chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Holy crap! What did you have going on in your mind? That was one hell of a good story!
Melissa37 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow love it. Very dark fic. Well Wilson pay what he did? Write more soon.
catgrl chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was kind of interesting.. I'm thinking you should write

more... Sounds like Wilson kind of rape her... Cant wait to see

if you do continue this...
elena chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Im from Spain so maybe I dont understand all the words, but I love the story, my piece of advise is that you should write a sequel where house find out what happenned, helps Cameron, and Wilson goes to the jail.

good luck
JackSam chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Good fic. Very sad. Hope you add more soon.