Reviews for Feeling
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
(How old would Ahsoka be then?) This was really good!
Deanna J. Winchester chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i know you said to stop asking, but please write a sequel! I love Star Wars, and I am upset that there is not a lot of things like this. At least write another chapter, please!
Finland Fett chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awesome story!
hannah chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
please,make a sequel...Ill make sure that almost everyone online knows ur name.
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
nice story
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
A great fic!
Kristin chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
really great! its nice to read a story where Ahsoka doesn't die!
Zadia Tachi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Just how I imagined her. Ahsoka is too skilled to die at the end of ROTS, unless she committed suicide. But this is EXACTLY RIGHT. PERFECT!
Pala-and-Papipa chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Woah woah woah WOAH! SEQUEL NEEDED! Sequel... NEEDED! What are Star Wars nerds like me going to do without a SEQUEL?
honkugly chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This was very cute and brief. I didn't feel it needed to be any longer. Also, I'm glad Ahsoka is still living in this. Most people are still trying to find out the best way to kill her off. Though I would like to know how she would sruvive Order 66...

Good oneshot. Great idea.
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
One word: Cute
Vampwriter chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That was cool. I wonder what it'll be like when Ahsoka meets Anakin's kids and friends.
inu'ika217 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this fic was really good.
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
i like this story good good
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
You know, when she was introduced, I think everyone is trying to figure out how she dies. This is a really wonderful idea as to what happened. Lots of imagination. Good use of the darkness blotting out the light. Knowing when the different Jedi die and the darkness growing.