Reviews for Lady of Snowflakes
thomasquwack chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Remember you two: NO PUTTING ROCKS IN THE SNOWBALLS. THAT HURTS. ALOT.
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
*_* The emotion deprives me of speech. I'm charmed. The lovelyness of it all, in every detail is impressive. Si vibrant and intimate and colorful, and *sweet* (really like sugar). ... *Sighs*
trimurti chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I've had a few people tell me that there weren't many Pent/Louise fics around, so I figured that I would break my self-imposed hermitage in the FE section to see if that was true. While it seems true for the most part, I was happy to find a story like yours-a cute, satisfying scene between the two. There are a couple grammatical errors and I thought the beginning was a little shaky, but once it seems you got into it the scene came to life. The best part is the interaction between the two; it was kind of interesting how you switched POVs mid-scene to showcase the both of them. Maybe I should try that sometime!

All in all, cheerful, light-hearted, and pretty much perfectly balanced-a tasty Pent/Louise snack of a story! Thank you for writing it!

(I don't think I've reviewed a FE fic since 2006, so maybe I'm a little rusty. It's okay, right?)
jordan114725 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh, when you wrote "Old fashioned fun" i was thinking something inappropriate. Bad me!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
that was so amazingly awesome i really have no words to describe it. Ive always loved Pent and Louise and wished there were more writings out there about them

nice job!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Too cute! Pent/Louise is one of the best videogame official couples ever. Love the way you wrote 'em.
Measured chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Pent and Louise are the cutest married couple ever, period. You captured them perfectly, this is just so very cute and them. You did a wonderful job with this little drabblet
Anthrax Pretzels chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Absolutely loved this fic. Pent's dorkiness and Louise's easygoing personality really shone through. :D
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Wow, this was amazing! And to think that I almost didn't read it (I haven't finished the game yet and don't prefer to read the fics until I have), but since it was Pent and Louise, I couldn't resist. Anyway, excellent job!
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw! and...aw! That's about all I can say right now. Let me think about it for a minute and get back to you.-3:02

3:09-Okay I've thought about it. Pent is a rogue under all those manners, and Louise is the one to bring it out. Although I loved his interpretation of real fun, it would be like him to sit next to a window with a book and act like he was having the time of his life. This may have been brief, but it was worth the read.

Twilight Rurouni
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
“Real fun? Studying and learning new magic?”

HAHAHA. It's so true! Oh, Pent...that's adorable. (Also quite suitably geeky. Sounds like me and my band geek friends..."YAY! SIGHT READING AT 160 TEMPO!")

PENT THROWING SNOWBALLS. Oh my gosh. That was adorable beyond belief. The whole thing, really, especially Louise's mannerisms...wow. It was quite excellently done.

"They're romantic in a proper sort of way"
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Yay! I was excited to see these in my inbox.

[the oddball in high society] That made me go lawl.

BWAHAHAHA. How does she keep her face straight? [imagines Pent with a snowball in his face] XD

Anyway, this was adorkable, and I am very much looking forward to more.

[Xirysa]
Qieru chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Hee How cute! :D There is so very little of Pent and Louise; it's quite sad, really. It's great to see a cute fun piece like this. And Snowball fights are epic. (Totally 'real fun' x3; alas, it happens so infrequently here, I've never gotten to have a true snowball fight before :c I did make some snows sculptures though; oh! And dude, shaking trees filled with snow is epic too xD ) I totally loved how they behaved through it all, how she was teaching him and his response and how they managed to be flirty and proper all at once. x3

Whe!

PS [Just then, a particularly heavy snowball blasted him in the back of his own head, and he smirked slightly.] I got a mental image of the size of snowball Beast made and tried to throw at Belle in 'Beauty and the Beast' hitting him in the face.