Reviews for No, Never Alone
FireEdge chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I agree! Lame endings rock! XD Especially cute, fluffy endings. Anyway, yup, no point to this story. Not that I care. I love stories that have nothing to do with anything just as much as I love stories with some deep intricate plot. And, yeah, I know exactly how Lyn feels about snow. I love looking out my window and staring at all the snow piled up on my lawn. 'Course, like her, I'd rather stare at it from the inside.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Kentkentkentkent-HAHAHAHA, SAIN. That was hysterical. Oh Kent, pobresito...I wonder why he's asleep on the job? That's not like him! Good thing Sain was around to be EXTREMELY ANNOYING xD.

["Oh wait, I forgot. You don’t know what that word means. Let me explain it to you. Normal human beings, when it snows outside, like to frolic in the beauty!”]
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I saw Kent, Lyn, and Sain in the summary, and that pretty much explains why I'm excited to read this.

[“Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent.”] SO. I did this to my sister today, but her name isn't nice and one syllable long (it's four), so it sounded kind of odd. But that made me laugh, anyway.

[...Normal human beings, when it snows outside, like to frolic in the beauty!”] That's such a Sain-esque thing to say.

GAH. We were supposed to get a snow day today. BUT NO. Had to go to school, and an hour earlier than normal for band, too. (Why did I sign up for the brass chamber...?) But we're getting a "huge snowstorm" on Friday, which is good.

Overall, this one was also quite cute

[Xirysa]
Qieru chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Hooray! :D Tis always a joy to see good fic about one's favorite characters

Daww, did the poor man fall asleep FULLY ARMORED? Ouch. :c

[“Not I—”

“Barked the dog, Not I, mooed the cow. Kent, we’re not baking bread here! It’s snow, sent from the heavens! It’s meant to be enjoyed! It’s beautiful, elegant, and you are missing it!”] BAHAHAHA. I'm not entirely sure the story of 'The Little red Hen' existed back then, BUT IT'S STILL EPIC. And my friends and I totally wrote our own version of it in eighth grade English (we had to rewrite a fairytale) where we added some characters and totally named the hen Ada. Holf. :B

Annoying Sain is amazing x3

[whistling some horrid tune] bahaa, horrid only to you, Kent. x3

[ She could stand beside him and hold his hand if she wanted—though she knew it would make him stutter and blush and by Father Sky, it would make him twice as handsome.] Daw. x3

LAME REVIEW IS LAME. :B