Reviews for Annually Infinite
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Izou no Kaizoku chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Funny, since Tiedoll was his master. Think about it. Tiedoll is drawing and Marie is music, I guess. So I'm not surprised.
Wolvena chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Really cute! Really REALLY cute! I like it! This isn't that hard of a scene to imagine either. So I say... GOOD JOB!
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Panda-Hiroko chapter 1 . 5/19/2010

you know i heard once that warriors, to balance out the art of killing needed to learn one of the "gentler" arts. like gardening, music, art and poetry.

it was awesome!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
strawhat-alchemist chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aww it was so cute!

Jerry: Oh honey it was absolutely fabulous~

Me: -thinking- H-How is this guy not gay?...

jerry: Hmm something wrong?

Me: N-No...anyway it was cute! It was pretty! Its the prettiest thing I've seen since Kanda (and thats saying something)

Even if it had no kissing and confessions it still felt very Yullen and it rocked!
Melodicxstar chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
LOL corny or not, great ff~ A gardener...of all things, that is one profession that i never occurred to me as one Kanda would do... and btw a LOVE this sentence: "No touching my stuff, no asking any stupid questions, a ten feet radius from me, not a single word and most important of all, do not tell this to anyone. Or you die."

Anyway, great ff D
Mitsuki2185 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Lol. That was so cute! I've always wanted to read a fanfic with Kanda gardening, ever since I found out that gardening was one of his 'hobbies'.
Lochesh chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this was sweet, very cute little fic
Lala-tan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ah~ That was so sweet!

Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Nya Ari-shii~! a ficcy~! yay~ - i missed your works

heh heh, Kanda growing flowers? never expected it, rofl XD

and hes still a pessimist, its sad when flowers wilt away TT

Marie's a trustworthy person, it shoked me when i learned that he was blind, i had no idea :(

asjhsdkj Kanda with an afro? -dies a little inside-

rofl, Kanda and Allen face the ultimate enemy, the mighty weed!

Nya, BaKanda, you made Allen cry TT -huggles Allen-

heh, i like how it came out! and actually, i like it better without the kiss (cause its not like they suddenly realized anything, they just happen to begin liking each others company is all) with a stoic person like Kanda and a sensitive person like Allen, things dont go very fast or very far in so little time, so for now, freindly terms is best -

nya~! i always love your stories Ari~! cant wait for the next one, keep it up nya~!

xLaurieLunaticx chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This is really cute~! One of my favorites. ]

Please write more Yullen!
iruka92 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I'm feeling.. pretty horny. xD