Reviews for Taking Over Me
ABCD26 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I really love this story :( so sad that you're not updating this anytime soon, I've been waiting for this for 2 years now. But it's alright! I'll just have to read your other stories!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Noo! I love this story :( I hope you find the time to update and have inspiration. Till next time xD
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This is so amazing! You've really pulled the heart-strings in this one! Please update soon
midnight-sun1918 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Love please update:)
scruffydoc chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
very sad but compelling and, like everything you write, wonderful. thank you..
supermangageek23 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
First you make me cry then you leave it hanging during the arc?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? You are such a wonderful writer to get the reader to feel such emotion. I can't wait till you update again.
CoffeeCrazy chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
I love it! If only u continued... But it's ur choice, and of course, u r one of the best FF authors I've ever "met" (I think u could call it that) anyway just wanted to say it was awesome
lakeisha81 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
What? Please finish the story.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Wth...I can't believe u ended just like that...it was sad but good...finish it...please...
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
This is heart breaking,,,,,,but good. :(.
Mason and Alex chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
love it xD
Debrika chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Hope you're still out there & still writing. I absolutely *loved* "Bella Hale". It is hands down one of my favorite pieces of fan fiction. I've also been enjoying "Taking Over Me". Both are extremely interesting twists & I'm very curious as to how TOM will turn out.

Hope this finds you well. Best Wishes & looking forward to more of your work in the future.

Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Please continue this story. It's such an amazing one & would be a shame not to see how it ends.
EsmePlatt95 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Hey, I love this story! I was wondering when you were going to continue this AND Bella Hale. I really can't wait until you update Bella Hale and it has been driving me mad not knowing what happens next. Please update these stories soon.

Your #1 fan,

Jerin
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Very interesting idea and hope you finish this