Reviews for Uncharted Territory
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Good story.
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
xD Wow... I was all ready to tell you, in a serious manner, how deep and brilliant this is.

Then I reached that "have your beefcake and fuck it, too" line and I just DIED. xD GREAT fic.
nightbemyname chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Great, as always.

"...Nietscheans who won't even mate with someone not in the same species." Well, judging by the way they're described in the series and the definition of species (basically, a specie's a group of individuals with similar characteristics who can interbreed, producing fertile descendents), they're as much human as anyone else. That's why their arrogance's so annoying.

Sorry, just my many years of studying biology speaking.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
It's great, I like it very much! Poor Beka, so lonely... I like the way you write her a lot.
Lora chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Great stuff. Some amazing writing.
Deanie chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Fabulous! I love Beka's thoughts on Tyr... how she wants him but doesn't want to "rock the boat." Can't wait to read more of your fic!
Lrnd chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
that was great
MSRTTG chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
!DAMN! That was intense and exceptional!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
This is fantastic! It's one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Please keep up the good work.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
I liked that. I could really get her frustration and anger.
Brandy28 chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
This is really good! You've spent some time crawling around in Beka's head. I agree with the other reviewers, it would be great for you to build on this. Please consider it. (As I recall, Lucy had the first and later the second chapter of 'Never?' posted for quite some time before continuing the story.)