Reviews for Twas the Night Before ChristmasWinchester Style
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was really good. I mean really really great! I take my hat off to you!
flamanipulator chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
That was really good! I could very easily imagine all of this happening with them, and I think that this was written really well!

I remember the meadowseet episode with the pagan gods, but did all of the other stuff happen? I haven't seen the 3rd season yet, except for that episode, but it doesn't show any of these flashbacks from the first two, or 4th. It's pretty impressive how you made all of this stuff up!
Kasman chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That sure brought a smile to my face. :D
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Nice. Sounds like a Winchester Christmas to me!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
AW

Bambers, this is just amazing!

i absoloutley loved how you wrote the brothers, how John added some lines too, how Sam felt guilty and then proud,bless!

and the totaly chicky flicky, non awkwardness they had sharing all that had happened in the past christmas's

x

i loved how you made this fic, and it must've took ages! to write and change that old poem! haha x

they should change it to your version x

and the rhymes, dont get yourself down hun, they were brilliant!

amaizing stuff, makes me realize not to want perfect christmas, or to have a perfect family but the best times you've had with what you've got...

thanks x you've just made a 16 year old look at life differently! x
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was LOVE! Seriously, *stands and applauds* I was laughing and grinning and awing the entire time! Loved! Loved! Loved!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
that was fantastic, so well written..had humor, angst, chick flick moments! Loved so many lines, my favorite has to be " Dean said with his shake of his head. “I just for once wanted you to reach out to me like I've always done for you" just perfect...
Eternal Ending chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i love you as a writer, you know that don't you? this was really damn good. but there was one minor mistake i'd like to poke at. one is that dean didn't believe in vampires, remember? the whole eppi first season where he acted like vamps were bull just as he thought angels were bull.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Good thinking! Lovely story. Thanks! :)
mshobgoblinx chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Awesome job!

love it! Well written :)

Hob x
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
this was so awesome! Thanks for sharing the great Christmas pressie!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Very, very good. Cute stuff all around.
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
nice story!

very orginal and cute

Lora
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I loved it!
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This was AWESOME! I'm keeping this one bookmarked!