Reviews for Geneforge
Licras chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
You should continue this story, if you see this message. It's very well-written, especially the pre-Sucia section.
Keolah chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Interesting take on things.
greed11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
did you ever write more of this story? This is really good. You have a keen grasp of what makes a good story it seems. I realize you have had hardly any reviews and it has been a while, but still. I would like to know if you planned more of the story.
ChildOfSlytherinBlood chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I enjoy your writing style very much, but there is a valuable piece of information that you don't know that hurts this passage: agents are (in the game they say this, it is not just me) girls! Guardians are boys and shapers are both.

This was not to be mean or anything. Truthful.
Zizak-Tel chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Intriguing glimpse into a 'pre-event' life (too bad much of this has been made non-canonical by information provided in Geneforge 5). However, it would be a good idea to run this by a beta to get the 'rough draft' feeling out before posting, and especially to provide some names rather than leaving them as blanks. Google 'baby name' for some websites, and see if you can find some names that give you the right feel, and keep writing.
Masked-Intel chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is great, quite an unsung game, in my opinion at least. It's the classic "I have a power I don't want" type of story, it never gets old for nerds like me (lol). One thing I noticed, at the very beginning, it states the chapter twice. Other than that, it is an all around great story. You paint quite a vivid picture, you should experiment with real fiction. Open up Word or whatever program you used and just write down what you are thinking about for a story. It works for me!
Tzal chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
I gotta say, this was awesome. Not just in the literal sense but I have only seen about 4 Geneforge fanfics. LIke lucuis said this story really does deserve to be finished, it may seem like a bother because it may follow the path of the first game. But remember every single geneforge game has multiple endings make one up on your own delve a little more into the story line.

The fact is that this story really is a good piece of work and you should consider continuing it.
Lucius Ferus chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Hello, looks like I caught you a bit late but I must say I deeply enjoy this story. the depth with which you write is really captivating. I don't know if you abandoned this story or have just been busy but PLEASE update! A piece of work this great deserves to be finished! As now your loyal reader

,Lucius Ferus

P.S. KEEP WRITING!

hehe, kinda my trademark
PineappleTigers chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I really like this story so far. Geneforge is one of my favorite games, but I've never found fanfiction for it until now.