Reviews for The Last of Simba
Truewhovian82 chapter 1 . 2/5
Love it
HorrorFan6 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is a wonderful story. It's a very interesting (and rather heartbreaking) take on a span of time not shown in the film, and I like what you've done to fill the void. Great job!
Sandan1992 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
After reading your newest story, I checked out your other ones. This was another great story, even if it was a bit sad/unresolved. I liked the idea of Simba going somewhere else first before the jungle and the other characters were great. I know that we all know how it all ends, but still it felt strange to just leave it 'unresolved' so to speak. Keep writing your knew one!

-Ben
AshWolf Forever chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Again, Shembre, this is a well thought out story and I love it. More people should read it and it captures the characters perfectly. Well done.
Tonyboy chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This is a very good story! I can see the possibility of this scene happening before he met Timon and Pumbaa. I believe you wrote this very well, and thank you for writing it!
SimbaFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
wow! Short as it is, this story is incredible! Definitely a favorite! I've sent you a pm about something i would like to ask...
The BeezKneez chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was really cool to read, I love the Lion King and I always kind of wondered what happened to Simba before he passed out in the story fits nicely.