Reviews for Control
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Please continue with the story. I love it can't wait for more
misspooky chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Decent story, but its getting dragged out for quite a bit imo. Also PLS do a grammar and spell check for ur future uploaded stories, it ruined the story for me and I skipped the last 2 chapters because of this. Thx for posting I did like the initial story concept
Amanda chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
i love your story! so wonderfully juicy ;) please update soon!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
"I'd rather taste it on you." He said seductively before he bent down to press his cold sweet lips against my warm red tinged ones.

Whew! Lord have mercy on my soul!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
WHEW! Man just the kiss was freaking HOT!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Yeah Damn u Ewdard Cullen! Such a tease!
cradlerobin chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE
madnessdownunder2 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
very cute! i hope you keep going! French kissing is a good start, bu8t there are still fingers and tongues in assorted olaces that doesn't break his rules to consider yet! Let's see what you do next!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Very very nice! Kind of alarmed by his "cold black eyes" though. by canon, they're black if he's hungry or aroused! It he's aroused they wouldn't be cold! Just saying!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Very nice, one little grammar error though "not kissing her is something i couldn't phantom right now"? the word is FATHOM not PHANTOM "fathom" is a unit of measurement, usually relating to water depth, it also means "to understand". Phantom is a ghost or spirit, no where near the same thing! Just saying!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
She really is a panic merchant isn't she? Nice one!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
And i'm betting you weren't the only one it was HARD for! Go Bella! Very well done!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Oh the tease1 Well done!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Well he did blackmail her, why shouldn't she get something in return, especially since she's right!
Sarahippy chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Oh my Edward! I cannot even tell you how much I love this story! It is so amazing and most importantly, incredibly fun to read! I don't know if you plan to continue this, because you've said in the A/N's you've said you will, but it hasn't been updated in ages! But, just know that I would LOVE to see more of this story. You have amazing writing talent and I am just dying for more! Please, please, PLEASE update :) Amazing work on this story :)