Reviews for The Crossroad Odyssey: Memos of the Other Ketchum
RMFP chapter 36 . 6/3/2014
Pls update soon
Drake de lake chapter 36 . 6/1/2014
A little excessive on flashbacks, though i guess u wanted to include ash in the loop. Fhe one with serena & david's falling out was probably the most important since we now know why their bond is strained.
ConspiracyAddic chapter 36 . 5/29/2014
True to my name, i sure smell a conspiracy, but ain't that a common yet interesting dynamic in x-overs? Don't take too long!
SM fan chapter 36 . 5/29/2014
Good chapter. If i didn't know better i'd say madison had a thing for ash. Ain't that kawaii!

& yeah tbh, what serena say in her battle with galaxia in the canon was kinda hypocritical of her so i can see why david was unhappy here. Still was an a-hole though. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 36 . 5/25/2014
About damn time...good stuff
KamKetTsu89 chapter 36 . 5/25/2014
YAY! you updated at last! got to say, other than adding more to the action between chaos & the sailors & tuxedo mask, i enjoyed the drama and the inner turmoil that occurred in ash. i guess with him, his greatest rival will always be his own blood.
Ketchum Teen chapter 36 . 5/25/2014
Glad you finally got off your butt and updated at last! Wow, nothing like a good crossover than to include conspiracies between the villains of the separate series. The Sailor Scouts sure are facing an uphill battle against Chaos now that it possessed the Midniteryder. Don't keep us waiting!
2nrzone chapter 36 . 5/25/2014
YES! u're not dead after all! i feel bad for ash, worrying so much for someone he once had feelings for & deal with the grump for a rival. i don't know who i agree more with between serena & david. sure, david had every right to reflect & call out serena on certain things that were hypocritical of her, but he was way out of line for sure. something tells me thing r gonna get ugly next chapter.

all i gotta say is update...FAST!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/22/2013
Stop stalling! Update this good x-over...NOW!
NeoMiniTails chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Hey sorry, I haven't reviewed since last year... Gomen nassai! Gomen nassai! Anyways, onto the review:

I liked the chapter and enjoyed the interactions between the characters... I haven't read Caro N's story in a long time, but Chloe seemed a bit OOC to me. Also, I liked your explanation for why Pokemon are not really seen in real Tokyo... though I don't think its very realistic, I like the reasoning. They're banned... I would have included the trainers in that law personally.

The chapter wasn't perfect... you're still adding & rather than "and," adding the actual numbers rather than spelling numbers, all these things cause your flow to mess up when you're writing. You don't want a bad flow in your writing.

Will Sakura and Ash be a couple later on in this story?

I suggest getting a beta reader whom can fix those issues for you and help with the flow.

Btw, my pokemon/digimon crossover has been updated a few times if you wanna still check it out. Its called "My Destinies Intertwined."
thrill-i-am chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
got some interesting reads along the chapters i've read (good take on the characters of their respective animes), but this chapter definitely takes the cake of being one of the best in terms of plot and action.
thrill-i-am chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
good chapter describing the origins of chloe as well as the true awakening of david's powers. it's also funny how ash reacted to david's capture of articuno as well. i'll read on!
thrill-i-am chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
pretty good on how u slightly remade the final sailor moon episode with including david as one of the key people that successfully held off galaxia until sailor moon recovered. galaxia in the anime REALLY needed to be taken down a peg or 2. seems kind of weird how david managed to acquire zapdos though, but it must be or something.
thrill-i-am chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Hmmm...gotta say this is an interesting start. Could use a little more work on bringing the emotions of the characters though. I'll read on then as long as this multi-x-over is good.
KamKetTsu89 chapter 35 . 7/12/2012
focused a bit more on Sailor Moon rather than Pokemon/Digimon. oh well, if it's that important, then i can't complain & i liked it nevertheless.