Reviews for Extremities
One of the best
S chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was so good.
So clear.
Coherent and just darned well written which is sexy in itself. Its self?

Anyhoo, thank you for this gem! Whew!
DarkHeianPrincess chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I just read this again and I have to say, this is just so insanely sexy, I just can't get over it. It's better every time I read it.

That last epic.
MissLuver09 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
OMG this was great!I love you wrote this. BRAVVOO!:)
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
OMG You should make this into a story! I love this, its AWESOME!

Im adding this to Alert and Favourites. I'd love it if you finished this :D
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh wow... that is definitely a good one shot and plot smashed and grinded together. Fantastic work! Though it begs the question of will you take this one shot further... :)
Destination-Zero chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is a very nicely done Tifa/Sephiroth lemon story. And it has a very interesting plot line. Ah,I love it when he is portrayed in the manner you've done so, he's still a calculating, masoconistic type of man, but even he has needs and desires that like Tifa have been denied.

And I sense the ending is left open for a reason?

Great story all in all!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/10/2009

KYAA~! /
Cheerie Mai chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
smut with a point. I never thought I'd live to see the day, especially in a ship this small and this chock full of poor writing and no plots. it's such a relief to see both Sephiroth and Tifa kept so in-character, which only helps make the situation you've given them more believable. so few pieces in this fanbase actually make sense in relation to the events of the game and the connection between characters, and you've done a fabulous job of breaking that stereotype and creating a well-written, believable, and accurate story.
akai-sunset chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wow, that was a lengthy, well written fic that wasn't just about smut. nice! going to check out your other fic :)
apple trees chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
wow i luff it :D

BajanDiva chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow. Just, wow. Is there a sequel to this? Because if there is I must read it now! If there isn't are you thinking about writing one? Even a little bit? Pretty please? Lol, seriously though this was so beyond hot it isn't funny. You have excellent writing skills and I loved the storyline. Poor Sephiroth, not even realising he'd also become something of a puppet.
Taney chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
8O Whoa! I never imagined Tifa could be that naughty (snickers). Seriously, though, I bow down before your lemon-writing skills! Great job!
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Planning to continue? Nice read btw.