Reviews for Ascension
Jomandi Barnyard chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
I will admit that I did prefer this multi POV chapter to chapter 5, I really appreciate that you seem to have taken what other people had said about rehashing the same thing in different POVs and applied it.

Can't wait to read the rest,
Jo*
Jomandi Barnyard chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I really like where the story is going so far and appreciate that you took the time to try and think up your own things rather than just change one or two things from the original story. Although your story has been marked as complete, I'm hoping that you read this review for future reference.

To be totally honest with you, I don't 100% know what was going on in this chapter because the way you were switching between POVs and then repeating the exact same thing in both POVs made me want to throw my computer across the room in frustration. I'll probably go back and try to re-read the chapter after I calm my rage a little (maybe I'll read all of the Bella parts and then all of the Edward parts separately) but I hope that you'll consider either making the different POVs separate chapters or dropping the whole 2 steps forward, 1 step back style of writing because it does tend to give people a little bit of whiplash.

Otherwise, quite like this story :D.

All the best,
Jo*

PS: Sorry for the long winded review, I'm still feeling a little flustered.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 29 . 5/25/2013
oh I need tissues I think that's so beautiful are you sure you don't want to write a second part to thi story thank you it's great
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
that was great, I have really enjoyed this story and I am really sad for it to end
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 27 . 5/25/2013
well Bella tore off Emmitt's are she got hers tore off but it's back on all is good as new now and she is alive. three wolfs are dead Jacob one of them wonder what his wife will do now?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 26 . 5/24/2013
oh god please don't let Edward hget hurt
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
how is Bella going to block Edwards toughts if she is with Emmitt and not him
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
no I don't know your reason for the song I don't even know why the vampires are coming after Bella and Edward just sounds stupid to me why cant they just be left alone to live their own lives
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
why is she having such a problem with control cant she use her shield to cut off their smell no I guess it don't
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
well she needs to know that is not something that you keep from your wife I know it happeed to me just before I was married
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
yes she did great and all he really wanted to know was where his Esclade was funny ha
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
well if they came couldn't they just all hold hands and disappear and leave
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
ok what is she up too and how can a sexy dance keep Edward from moving
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
well she cant go around having sex with them so she can readtheir minds [snicker] don't think Edward would like that do you ha ha
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
well when will we get to know what her talents are I sure hope they are great
1,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »