Reviews for Wee Small Hours
America chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Sam was obnoxious, self-centered, insensitive, infuriating, unpredictable, intriguing… intoxicating, endearing, honest, fiercely loyal, scrappy. This line describes Sam to a tee. Amazing. And I really like this song, by the way. Frank Sinatra is the best.
theboyandgirlwhowaited chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aww...I liked it. :) Sweet. Keep up the good work!

~ Cora ~
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Know what I love so much about your writing? You write not just about Sam and Freddie's love, but their friendship too. It all adds up, they fell in love because they were such good friends. They are so great together. The way your write is just amazing.
RockinOut chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Sinatra? You're my kinda person, kid...That was strange (my comment, not the story), but kudos for using an awesome song from one of greatest singers in history. The story was excellent and it fit perfectly with the lyrics.
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
awesome one-shot! i loved Freddie's analysis on Carly and Sam (LOL vs ROTFL, clever). And their conversation is so cute. i Loved that Sam was also unable to sleep thinking about Freddie.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
So cute. :D

And it helps when you listen to the song while reading. It literally lasted the whole time it took me to read..

Great little story. I enjoyed it!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
GoldieSanchez chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Haha, me likey. I also like Frank Sinatra, as well as Dean Martin. I made my mom buy the Dean Martin Variety Show DVDs not too long ago. And between my friends and I, Dean Martin is my late husband (I wish). I'll explain later, if you're actually interested xD

But, yeah. I will go review your other stories. There's not much else to do at 1 AM xD
Brother Bandit chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Have you ever tried reading this while listening to the song? It really makes great background music!
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Everytime I read your stories I can't stop saying 'aw' haha

I loved the like 'what are you 80?' haha and I love Frank Sinatra!
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Very cute! i'm actually keeping this to a minimum and not droning on and on like i normally do, because my food is waiting and i cannot let food wait haha.

Great job!
swimfin77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aw adorable! This was so cute, but both Sam and Freddie were completely in character too! (which can be hard to do if you're trying for cute Seddieness) So, anyway, good job! I loved this story. (Plus, any fan of Frank is a friend of mine! :D)
Seddie Craziie chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
awh, so cute! :]

haha, sorry, i get a LITTLE bit nuts about Seddie.

so yeahh...

it was perfect!

they were both in character and i could imagine this scene in an episode of iCarly. :D

write more!