Reviews for Negotiations with Fate
kateskates24 chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Love your story so far!
DarkenedRosepetals chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Okay, so I've finished all seven chapters, and my jaw is slack with amazement. Wow! I've passed this story up many times, but finally gave into the temptation. Seriously this is a really amazing piece that's so interesting to read. I couldn't stop once I began. Its well put together, each chapter flows, smoothly and effectively grasps me attention, pulling me in and giving me a real insight to what's going on. I love the name of Saraid..Its so, so different. As goes for Nuada, I enjoy how you've kept him in character. Just lovely. I love and hate him all at once. But that's good because you've truly kept his attitude true.

I'm enjoying the tension, the obviousness between Saraid and Nuada is scorching and making you anticipate some in the near future..something big! Especially scene of the kiss. I was surprised, since Nuada feels she an abomination. Though I see what you're creating- that un-named emotion in Nuada- something that he isn't used to. I see him in a new light. Seriously.

Please update soon!
nikess96 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
please update!
emily chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I just started reading this story, and I'm really enjoying your writing. Great job, I hope I get to read more soon, can;t wait to find out more :)
Ereneviana chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Awesome story. Just plain awesome. I love Saraid!
AlwayzWriting chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
I was so excited to see you updated, and can't wait to read more.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Fantastic update! The story is getting to be so intricate! I can't get enough of how awesome Raid is! She's like just so wickedly epic without even being a Mary Sue! It should be impossible but it's not when it comes to her! You've written all your characters so beautifully, I just can't help but hang onto every word!

I love the appearance of Elryn. He ads a nice twist on Nuada and Raid's feelings for each other. I'm happy he managed to make Nuada all jealous and possessive...It's almost cute but Nuada is anything but! He's so kick ass! I can't help but admire how ell you've kept him in character! I love the fact that you didn't make him fall in love with Raid so easily.

I wished Red, Liz and Abe make more appearances soon! Anyway, keep up the great work! :D
AlwayzWriting chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Lovin' it so far really can't wait to read more, hope you update soon.
BreGurl23 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
hurry up with chapter 7 please
x24Genesis chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
great story update soon.
x24Genesis chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
great story plz update soon.
brainfear chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Raid is great! I love the sexual tension! Makes things hot!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Very interesting story! I really cannot wait to read more of this! I really hope that Raid gets to change Nuada and Nuada gets to see the good side of humanity.
CeruleanOctopus chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
This is an amazing story! :D

I love this and can't wait for the next chapter. I'm anxious to see what Nuada thinks of Elyrn ;)
Lin chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I am so glad you updated.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »