Reviews for A Stolen Kiss
lawliet x misa chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
omg at the end so cute i loved it
Icingdeath777 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Loved it!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
In fanfiction land, Misa/L is the greatest pairing ever. Even if their canon versions would be disgusted (Misa would be at least).
Jessicaspoop chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This story makes their relationship so cute which I love :)
Impossibly Jinxed chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Adorable. Yu should write a story about their love.
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
So cool and romantic!
Rin Yamazaki chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awww... What a sweet ending!
Nikkie chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I loved it ! GO L !
GOODBYEFRIENDS chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was the most sweetest and cutest LxMisa story I've possibly ever read. _ it was adorable, and you should write more like this. You have wonderful writing skills!
IsobelTheroux chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Really sweet, but it still made me sad wondering what could have have been between L/Misa. I always kinda liked Misa and this makes me wonder how she would have been if she'd been with L instead of Light.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
that was so short and sweet and cute! and fairly realistic too. L/Misa is one of my favorite pairings, but it really stretches L's character, doesn't it? Anyway, great job, I really enjoyed it.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
awww! cute story. :)
haneule chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
naww, that's reaaally cute!

L is my favourite character, he is too adorable :3
dgjdghjdgh chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
L and Misa deserve each other more than Light does either of them.

And great writing skills btw
drinni chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Mmm, I'm positively fascinated with your stories. They are sweet but not overly so, somehow warm and cozy and very nice to read. They just leave me with such a fuzzy feeling and wanting more. I absolutely love your Misa and L, their interactions, even their awkward position with Light being in the picture. Thnx