Reviews for The Other Guy
prettysophist chapter 1 . 6/15
This is great, beautiful insight into Mark and his motivations.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I like this, it made me happy .
TheRubyRed chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
In love with McSteamy
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
i want hot and steamy sex with mark sloan for this review...

where is he?

i want him now!

hehe

you are really amazing... this is again, original and sweet

love it!
Miss Teinge chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Love! Mark and Lexie rekindled my love for Grey's! I actually haven't seen anything since the Season Three finale other than Mark/Lexie clips on YouTube!

I think you've totally got Mark's feelings pegged. You can see it in the way he's acting in the show...he looks so happy when he's with her...and he looks surprised and confused at being so happy.
w.s.caer chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I think I just melted into a puddle of fangirly-ness! And that's never happened before. I was going to do a fic with a similar theme but you've captured it so perfectly that I think I'll stay away from it, lol.
Jess23Scott chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
girlish squeals, I loved it. That's about all I have to say! Please write more...

Jess
Mich chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Mark and Lexie are so secret on the show it's almost as if we never get to see this side of their relationship-and I want to so bad. So thank you for giving me a peek of what goes on off camera ;)

Loved it!

"Everybody’s done it. Why is he the dog getting whacked on the nose with the newspaper?"

I agree!
honey247 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
score!

totally loved it)

you paint a wonderful picture of McStiemy I always imagined him to be)) softie on the inside, he's totally cute and adorable)) want more of him...more him...now that sounded horny)

anyhoo, great job! congrats)
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I just found this. Normally I'm a fan of the Mark/Izzie stories, but Ever since last season, I've thought it would be great for him to be with Lexie, and this is my first Mark/Lexie story.

I loved it, it was great, and yes, i would so love to wake up to that. lol!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Boy, would I!

Such a sweet story! I really like it!
ssbailey chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I LOVED this! Great story!
fangurlie chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
-girlish squeals- This was great! I think the world would be a lot happier if every woman got a Mark Sloan.
merderdreamy5 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I would be...I think this couple is going to be good. I hope so anyway.
blackdiva72 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love this story. Do one from Lexie's POV next time.