Reviews for Lucius & Narcissa: A PureBlooded Romance
Elizabeth chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Awwwwww! This story made me giggle like I was crazy , grin stupidly and cry with how touching the whole thing was;and I tried nothing to hide these from my face. I love the way you write. Definitely my cup of tea.

Sincerely with a wide smile
Elizebeth
MarauderNight18793 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
This is sweet.. Sweet romance, not a vulgar one. I love every HP chara's romance, every of it show so much affection in a very different one. And Lucius-Narcissa is one of them, this couple never seem to show their affection to each other and it makes me think what kind of family is that. Living in such a pureblood rule and so on. But, Deathly Hallows are the answers that they're actually just like any other families.. And I love their romance, ;) Keep writing!
Nuna Hatem chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Wow, this is so lovely. I really liked the past chapters, they were all great. Please update soon! :)
AllAboutObsessions chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
I like how you keep it simple and don't add extra over dramatic silly stuff
Phoenix Rebel chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Sheesh! You actually made me feel sorry for Deatheater Lucius. I bet he was glad when Voldemort seemed to die and Harry survived. For a while he wouldn't have to do Voldemorts bidding. Too bad Lucius couldn't see the error of his beliefs and help the light side rather than the dark.
Shardaen chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
this is so lovely.

it showcases a sort of trip through their lives.

love it :D
closetbookworm chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Awww. Loved it. I wonder if there would be a chapter including Draco in it. Hmmm.
Samurai-Kagome chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
...I'm just speechless.

This was beautiful, touching, and...heartbreaking.

You managed to perfectly convey...so many things that were absent in canon.

It's so...ironic that Narcissa can be this loving wife and yet be so harsh towards Dobby. And when she thought the Lucius was cheating on her, I could understand why she felt like her world was falling apart.

Your writing is amazing! You write at a nice pace with such clarity and detail! It makes for such a great read!

I love how Lucius was here...how he wanted to keep her in the dark because he felt as if his activities lowered him in her eyes. And I'm ELATED that you showed what he really thought of Voldemort; that he was nothing but a half-blood, and that Lucius couldn't back out now ONLY because it would endanger his family more.

I firmly have made myself believe that the canon-based Lucius stayed with Voldemort for the same reason, lol. This fanfic made me love him too much to think otherwise.
Samurai-Kagome chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Ah! *squeals* THIS WAS SO...all I can do is squeal...it really was cute. Lucius and Narcissa were spot on. It made my heart break even more thinking that soon they'd be crushed by Voldemort.

Lol I really enjoyed how Lucius kept on teasing her and, being the virgin that she was (was he a virgin, lol?), she kept on blushing. But, I think all couples are like that during their first night. I REALLY like Narcissa...she's independent yet dependent at the same time. And I'm glad this fic shows another possible side to Lucius, where he isn't a power-hungry Pureblood.

And I loved the line "Wrong answer." It just seemed so...yum. Like he had all the power over her to do anything (ok so that sounds perverted but...it's true LOL). I seriously thought you were going to get graphic about "the scene" (and I found myself...um...strangely hoping for that just a teensy bit I shall admit shamefully) but I'm glad you didn't as I really hate smut.

This was tastefully done. Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Aw how...well, actually, it was a bit shocking. Lucius seems to be a bit of a player and I don't think I'd be happy either if I was asked to be "courted" by him.

And, did you know, that Lucius is actually only a year older than Narcissa? I think it would have been much more romantic to show both of them at school still and how the Yule Ball played out then.

Also, there's this one part where you say she ripped up the letter Sebastian sent to her but then you say she showed the letter to her friend...how could she if it was ripped (unless they magically put it back together, lol).

I just wish I could see what it was that made Lucius like Narcissa all of a sudden...especially considering he's 19 and she's 15...lol he could be charged with pedophilia (jk)!
Samurai-Kagome chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I love these short drabbles of yours! I've never been a fan of reading fics about the older generation of Hogwarts but, oh, Lucius and Narcissa are so...adorably portrayed here!

HA! Narcissa got them in trouble...Lucius deserved it...git that he was.

And, ugh, Nott seems like an older and more disgusting version of Crabbe and Goyle.
noeru K chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
Great story! Love how loving Lucius can be...something I have trouble making him be in my fics..unfortunately. And I love how when they were little they had history SMILES :D:D:D:D is this the end? This better not be the end!
xx chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
absolutely loved the story...hooked till the very end :]
Rae Rihanna chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
Wow. Powerful stuff. I love your portrayal of both Narcissa and Lucius. Can't wait for more!
Av3322 chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
I think this is one of my favorites. Poor Narcissa, being left in dark by Lucius. I'm glad they sorted everything out. I really liked the banter between them, you write them so well.

“I know I am irresistible, Narcissa, but,” he coughed, “even I have my limits.” “Irresistible, my arse.” - made me laugh.

I loved how you ended it so sweet. Lucius can be so charming. ;)

Great job!