Reviews for Guilt
OnceUponAnotherTimeHe'sYours chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is brilliant as a stand-alone piece, but it would be even awesomer if you continued it a bit!

TheAustralianZombie
Tori Angeli chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is freakishly adorable. You have no idea how awesome it is to see someone else bunnying, let alone publishing, opera fanfic, especially for Don Giovanni. Makes me feel like less of a freak. I can't even think of a single concrit for this-it's that well-done. I love it.

"Then, he realises how absurd he sounds, and orders Leporello to find him a maiden to deflower."

"Giovanni finds that it’s much easier not to care for Leporello when he is on the ground, muttering ill assorted curses under his breath."

These were both absolutely perfect in jolting us back to Giovanni's basic personality after these rare, magical moments of brief insight into someone else's personality. It seems like this would be the limit to which he would allow himself to consider Leporello's feelings or point of view, making this a perfect length. It's just long enough to have rather startling suggestions as to Giovanni's perception of his valet, but short enough to keep from going TOO deep. Just marvelous. I have an enormous grin on my face as a testament to how enjoyable this was. I felt sad that it had so few reviews, so I had to leave it a nice lengthy one. People need more encouragement to write opera fics, especially when they write them THIS well.

Good taste in singers, too. Their chemistry IS astounding. Have you seen the 1990 Levine? Someone put it up on Youtube. If anything, Ramey is even better in it. But the 1987 with Karajan is a classic. I don't think Furlanetto ever had more energy or charm in that role than in that performance, and that's saying a lot.
Michelle Mercy chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Nice to see that somebody else find Giovanni/Leporello slashy as hell (opera in general is such a slashy thing).

I really like these three stories.