Reviews for Favour
OnceUponAnotherTimeHe'sYours chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was so cute! I love the way you wrote Leporello :)

TheAustralianZombie
Wespe chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Very good. I enjoyed it. Absolutely charming.
nanana chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
where's chapter 2?

please continue this story!

i wanna know how she gets married to him!
smilethourheartisachin chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awwww. this story is so interesting!

i was always curious about his wife too.

are you going to write more?
Tori Angeli chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You know, to be honest, it never occurred to me until someone else suggested it that "What if the woman had been my wife?" actually meant Leporello was married. I'd always taken it to be a purely hypothetical question. Now I'm not sure which way I take it when I hear it, but when it comes to fic, I am totally down with this.

"“Fuck,” he muttered inelegantly, clambering off of her."

You have no idea how much this made me choke. I love the personality you've given to the girl. She is by far one of my favorite OFCs in a fanfic. I love the idea of Giovanni and Leporello growing up together, which seems an obvious conclusion when you see the way they act around each other (especially played by Ramey and Furlanetto). I suppose I've always delighted in the "Don Giovannino mio" line in the opera as a snarky little spur-of-the-moment gripe, but thinking back to the way he says it in the Salzburg performance, I'm suddenly awed at how much it DOES seem like he's repeating a line he used when they were kids now that I've read your fic. The best kind of fanfic author can do that-sort of insert their own ideas into the reader's head when they take a look at canon. Totally awesome. I adored Leporello's sarcasm and Giovanni's grinning-kid-with-a-magnifying-glass-and-a-colony-of-ants glee. And I have unfortunately come to the end of your Don Giovanni fics. I feel like I just had the best gourmet dessert. I am never going to wipe this grin off my face. Never.