Reviews for Naruto: The Call of Mana
joe chapter 10 . 3/20
Continue this story please
J.T chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Please continue this story. It is quite good.
skooglie chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
I just finished reading through the whole fic and find it incredible, your a very good and well thought out writer, plotting and planning ahead is something that, although used isn't always this well pulled off.

If I could try my best to find what little faults It would probably be in the personalities. People replying a little too fast or opening up a little too fast. I know from trying to write stories that keep the personalities really is HARD. Other than those it is perhaps a perfect story from what I can tell.

Well done on the grammar and everything too, no faults findable. Plus why do Betas have dead lines? Your the author isn't it up to you to take as long as you dam well please?!
uknounx chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
can't wait for you to continue
uknounx chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
your story is genius
gamerman5603 chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
please please please update soon
chief1029 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
You made that ice burst technique sound just like the needler from the halo games. Awesome.
Foresthunter chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
really good
Kaeli-Madym chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Hey, Hope you don't forget about this fan fiction! I look forward to the next update, whenever that my be. In my own fanfiction I am going to start giving shout outs to great fanfics and authors, and this story will be one of them. Thanks for taking the time to write!
Dragon Noir chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
so go, oh so very good, and oh so very long since the last update, please tell me this fic isn't abandonned T.T
gamerman5603 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
please update soon this story has so much potential and i would hate to see it die
J.T chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Please continue. This fan fic is interesting.
Tribernator chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
"But here's the deal. I'm trying to work out an alliance with Zabuza and his companion. They are deserters from Kumo, "

Thats supposed to be Kiri. Kumo is lightning country. Not too big a deal, just so you know.
Phoenix chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
This is a very good story. I do have a question though. Where did the idea for this type of story come from? I don't think that I've ever found a book, game, or movie that you used to shift Naruto into an entirly different reality.

Otherwise it is extremely good. Please keep up the exellent work.
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Finally, another semi-Naruto crossover that actually has a plot! Love the story so far...tho i never finish Dawn of Mana...

Whe he does leave...will all his friends go with him? And please have no other chick going after naruto...the harem thing get on my nerves at time if not done well.