Reviews for My Immortal
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
This story was so good and so dad. I think that this is the perfect song for New Moon. Both the book and the song make me cry so much.
x.x.Beth C.x.x chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Oh my god I'm full on crying now! I love it so much as well as the song
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*wipes away tear*

That's so sad. That perfectly describes how they would be feeling in New Moon. '(

Well done, Ash. Well done.

Rose. xx
Ashley Greene chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
wow, Aish7, wow.

I mean these lyrics match EXACTLY to what you've written in the other chapter! Its so overhwelming and sad - I listened to the song on youtube, and it really is a really sad song.

This a great fanction idea, I'm glad that you of all people snatched it and worked wonders on it.

Bravo,

xX Ashley Greene Xx
Ashley Greene chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
-is crying-

wow. that was way too sad..I mean this chapter really touches your heart, you can feel the pain both these wonder couples are experiencing. It's really sad, andI really am crying.

Love,

xX Ashley Greene Xx
Just Invisible chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
So sad...
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was really good and heartbreakingly sad. My Immortal is actually one of my favorite songs (in the top 25 played on my ipod) I hav read a lot of stories using the song My Immortal as a backdrop, and i have to say, this is one of the best. :)

-Meg
Taming Lions chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
I absolutely love this song. And after reading through the lyrics again I realise that this song really DOES describe the heartbreak.