Reviews for Hush Little Baby
UofLCardFan08 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was depressing, but good.
Lexie chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
oooh my gosh I loved this story, it was so heartfelt and well written! It made me tear up, you did a great job with using Williams perspective!
Monny287 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow...I have got to stop reading emotional fanfics with emotional music. I happened to be listening to Ryandan's "Tears of an Angel", and I just cried so much while reading this. I love it. You really know how to bring out the emotions of the characters. :)
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
A great story. Very good.
Queequeg0925 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
It's the first fanfic that makes me cry! it's really good!

I liked it, can't say I loved it because William is taken away... and I think it should never have happened that. Anyway, good job! Actually all your stories are really good! )
andreakayy chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
OMG, you have me crying so bad. I loved this story. I love ones that make me cry. :[

I think Wolliam was the saddest episode in xfiles history, and the best. and you elaborated on the episode. Thank you so much for writing this. :D
Oneturtledove chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Can't comment. Bawling.
Agentsassy08 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
aw! that was so adorable and sad :( I would never be able to do that that Scully did. She is a strong woman.
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Since I read this:

"Hush little baby don't say a word,

Because if you do mommy will miss the entire world."

you broke my heart. I hope you proud of yourself, cause you have me crying in a University hallway as we speak. This was so beautiful. You can capture emotions and articulate them so perfectly. I also aloved how you used spooky here :). I don't know what else to say...I should stop crying before someone in this hall sees LOL. Anyways, I LOVED this...(when don't I love something you write?)