Reviews for Renewal
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Never trust FF's wordcount. It's somewhat messed up.

Sorry about the late review, I'm a bit behind in anything that requires writing.

Drabbles from youftw. And Light isn't someone we see a whole lot of from your amazing pen since there's so much post-Dn, not that that's a bad thing. At any rate, this was quite interesting. I am rather leery of yaoi, particularly Death Note, most of the time, and I loved it even still, so that's fairly impressive. The contrast in "one-time friend, one-time lover, eternal enemy", the rhythm, was really neat.

The Death Note really does look deceivingly innocent so often, doesn't it. Great description there!

I for one am looking forward to your before/after L's death fics, if you do decide to go through with any, because it should be quite awesome.

Another excellent job, ma'm! -salutes-
randomnessgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
eh, im feeling too lazt to log in. but i like this! too bad in the manga they never told L's real name...
Rewind.Replay.Repeat chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Awesome!
AllAboardtheSSVNormandy chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
*glompeth* Biari-sama!

It is made of awesomeness and win! ((I was half expecting him to put L Lawliet into google and find who L really had been... [and, of course, L died in a fire or something, lol.]))