Reviews for When an elevator ride changes everything!
EdwardVaneesaBella chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
plzzzz...plzzzzzzz...update soon
Eelyak22 chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
Finally! I was freaking out when you mentioned my name :{D again it was awesome especially the line "Don;t worry ladies, i am a master at hiking and at the end of the day, hiking will be my bitch."

Great cliffy and even though everyone hates them no good story doesn't have them.

Love,

Eelyak22
angleface12 chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
poor bella she is trying bad ideal that hike but she should have been honest with him
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
i love it and i cant wait for more please update soon
vampiregurl chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
omg i hope she's okay. i had that same experience earlier today. i blacked out for a few minutes. i literally couldn't breathe. i guess she's not used to it.
jenn-is-me chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
heyy! love the story so far! i hope Bella's ok& makes Edward feel way guilty about what he said! :P can't wait to see what happens next! update soon please and thank you!

~jenn :D
LaffertyGirl85 chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
Wow! I couldn't stop reading this! I really hope that you can update soon! :)
kathabella chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
this is a good story! please continue and update asap
Eelyak22 chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
Omg I absoulutly adore it. I didn't review on ever chapter but I simply love it. I am soooooooooo addicted. At first I was thinking you were goin 2 have Jasper an bella and I thought ok something new but then bella had that dream and I was like OMG OMG OMG and then u ruined it for me by making her wake up but I love u anyway. I have read to the 16 chapter and once I hit chapter 14 I was like NNNNOOOOOOOO it can't almost be over and then I finished chapter 16 and I was like NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO Please add more because I freakin love it so freakin much. Do you know how many hours I have spent looking for a good new Edward Bella thing and then I found thid one and BANG CUPOW I was in love. The only stories that I like as much as this one is like the actual books! Yours is my favorite fanfic EVER! You are tottal right, Edward and Bella look so cute together. Also I like how you made them all human and didn't have that deeply totured soul Edward in it because sometimes he can be a drag. But your Edward is a hunk and seductive and Bella isn't an akward punk, depressed chic as she normaly.

Love it only thing, I would like to see a little more of like the James thing and if you don't mind, show jerk face Jacob more. The more Jacob the more I like Edward.

I ADORE THIS FANFICTION! PS I am not obessed with your story but this is the longest review I have ever written and I just noticed that there is as I line of three just above this sentence.

Love,

Eelyak 22
xfairyonacid chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
This is probably really late. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xD. Please update soon.
Alex chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
I know I'm reviewing a lil late frm the date tat u wrote this bt I'm barely discovering all this awesome fics! I swear ur really good wat u do bt I thinnk u should mak them longer n yeah no jacob involve! Yeah he's cute n blah,blah blah bt I'm an edward person ;)
twilight-vampireacademy-rocks chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
love it cant wait 2 read more
MyImmortalMajor chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Love this! SO sweet! :D I ned an update! P.S. happy birthday :D
Snaps4Prongs chapter 16 . 4/16/2010
MORE NES!
oofdddsssss chapter 16 . 4/14/2010
i need more hahaha they should go to a camp with jacob